125 2001 YZ125

Anyone got a fetish for fine steel blades? Just started working with a dude today that crafts some proper knifes from start to finish :thumb:
https://www.facebook.com/Originknives/
Funny you mention this. The kiddo (13) is into knives, and I've been looking for a nice folding one to get him for X-mas.
Yes tits are fun, but not entirely necessary in my book, as long as that ass is there! But I guess that depends on how long you plan on keeping her around...of course we all want the total package.
The YZ 125 will shift fine with the new lever I'm assuming, still have to put it on though.

Funny you mention this. The kiddo (13) is into knives, and I've been looking for a nice folding one to get him for X-mas.
Yes tits are fun, but not entirely necessary in my book, as long as that ass is there! But I guess that depends on how long you plan on keeping her around...of course we all want the total package.
The YZ 125 will shift fine with the new lever I'm assuming, still have to put it on though.

It’s all fun and games until you have to feed them or pay them.

This goddamn shifter problem! I dont think the shaft is worn out (how does one measure the knurling?), and my boy says he doesn't know what happened, but again at the track today he was off on the side unable to downshift cuz the lever was hitting the frame. I been turning wrenches for 35 years so I know how to torque aluminum threads with a steel bolt without stripping them. It was tight when it left the garage this morning.
Do anyone make a steel lever?

I did not Loctite it though. But should I need to?
This is getting stupid.

This goddamn shifter problem! I dont think the shaft is worn out (how does one measure the knurling?), and my boy says he doesn't know what happened, but again at the track today he was off on the side unable to downshift cuz the lever was hitting the frame. I been turning wrenches for 35 years so I know how to torque aluminum threads with a steel bolt without stripping them. It was tight when it left the garage this morning.
Do anyone make a steel lever?

I did not Loctite it though. But should I need to?
This is getting stupid.
MSR lever is steel, and other cheap.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-YZ-...h=item5915bd4220:g:BO8AAOSwgpBb3KwX:rk:6:pf:0

SRAD97750

Staff member
... I been turning wrenches for 35 years...
9ac7d72e6d01a0.jpg
-BIG DAN :smirk:

You can replace the shifter a few more times, but until both are new, you'll have this issue. I ended up with a steel shifter and new shaft to make our KDX200 stop stripping the shifter. I know exactly what you're going through, a rough user, and a worn shaft.

I told him (for the 10th time) "when we got to the track today, you TAP the lever down with your toes, not STOMP it down with your foot."
Okay Dad.
Pretty sure the shaft is good, but I'll take another look tomorrow. Got the new MX33 to deal with right now.
Thanks BigDan!