Other 1993 Yamaha WR500 Teardown/Overhaul

As much as I wanna see his build pics... I just wanna local buddy to go riding with... :ride::ride:
tell me about it... i had one that i took out to JV... he wrecked in the first 30 mins and was done... come back home and a few weeks later he grenades his engine due to factory install of O ring on a 2013 300 2t :picard: now i have no one to ride with locally

tell me about it... i had one that i took out to JV... he wrecked in the first 30 mins and was done... come back home and a few weeks later he grenades his engine due to factory install of O ring on a 2013 300 2t :picard: now i have no one to ride with locally
You call JV local? You should have plenty of people to ride with. :poke:

You call JV local? You should have plenty of people to ride with. :poke:
no fuck no.... im in San Diego. i was just saying i took a local guy out there once and before we could even ride back home locally he grenaded his bike :cry:

there use to be a guy from SD who posted here back in the day but he was always busy and i never rode with him. I have prolly brought in 10 different local guys i met on the trail to these forums but none of them post.

no fuck no.... im in San Diego. i was just saying i took a local guy out there once and before we could even ride back home locally he grenaded his bike :cry:

there use to be a guy from SD who posted here back in the day but he was always busy and i never rode with him. I have prolly brought in 10 different local guys i met on the trail to these forums but none of them post.
Oh, ok, cause if you thought JV was local just give me a holler and I'd be your huckleberry. :smirk: Can't trust those KTM riders. :wave:

SRAD97750

Staff member
eh em... so Dan did I catch that right... are you working on the bike tonight ?

Do I smell some build pics in your dark room this evening ? :smirk:

YES YES YES, I am working diligently on the engine this week/weekend. Photos coming soon!!!!!
I am very busy at work, but have the weekend off! So this is going to fly together.
I need to go buy some more batteries for the camera, lest I fail to document my rebuild!

On another note, Payday is today... Time to buy the remaining parts for the WR500!!! -BIG DAN:thumb:

550x336px-LL-93d4d87c_South-Park-nice.jpg