250 1988 yz250 build

If you missed the part about straightening the old one you may want to scroll back. I have a box of mikuni needles. Give me the exact overall length and I will see what I can find. In the meantime see if yours is causing any throttle return problems.

If you missed the part about straightening the old one you may want to scroll back. I have a box of mikuni needles. Give me the exact overall length and I will see what I can find. In the meantime see if yours is causing any throttle return problems.
I would but I id rather just get another to be safe I don't think it would be perfect. I'll see about the length and I'll get back with you. Thanks!

Can someone help me find UFO side panels for the bike?! All my plastics are UFO and look amazing but I bought a different brand of side panels and didn't like it. I saw some UFO plastics for sale earlier but I can't find them anymore.

Honestly just didn't look as white or as glossy as my other plastics and my left panel was kind of dented in making the rear end look a little flat. Also the guy who was on the phone was no help and didn't answer my questions

They supply a majority of the vintage bikes with their plastic. Almost perfect replicas.

I seriously can't find any UFO side panels! I need help. As long as I can find some that are made by another company and look like my other plastics I will be alright but so far nothing.

I seriously can't find any UFO side panels! I need help. As long as I can find some that are made by another company and look like my other plastics I will be alright but so far nothing.

There's some vintage dirtbike groups on Facebook where they buy/sell/trade etc... I'm on one that is not make model specific, but maybe search around I'm sure there is a vintage YZ group.

I took the bike for its first test ride today and runs amazing. Idles and cranks good revs when it wants to but I gotta problem. The clutch lever. Whenever I pull it in its real hard to pull and also comes back up extremely slow... I can't even ride the bike because when I put it in gear, the clutch is so slow that it doesn't even get out of neutral. It'll barely move the bike when I rev