125 vs. 250 two-stroke

I adjust the jetting 3-4 times a years on my 2 stroke bikes. All due to temperature changes for the seasons. It only takes 20 min to do the main jet. Once youve got it dialed in for the pilot and the jet needle you really only have to worry about the main after that (in my experience). Some people like the jet it and forget it scenario. Which is fine if your running winter time jetting in the summer. The motor will just want to run a little fat an blubbery untill it get up on the pipe.

I adjust the jetting 3-4 times a years on my 2 stroke bikes. All due to temperature changes for the seasons. It only takes 20 min to do the main jet. Once youve got it dialed in for the pilot and the jet needle you really only have to worry about the main after that (in my experience). Some people like the jet it and forget it scenario. Which is fine if your running winter time jetting in the summer. The motor will just want to run a little fat an blubbery untill it get up on the pipe.

And im sure where you ride has a much bigger temp difference than here. I rarely get out of the range of 45-85 all year.