250F 09 kx250f not running???

I shim the valves no more than three to four times before a $700 5 valve (YMHA) valve job. After that you are running the risk of snapping a valve off, without knowing the bikes history I would at least pull the head and take a look.
Alright

Well I have just reshimmedmy intakes and they were tight now I need to do the carb and put the bike together or can I start It with just the carb on and no exhaust or airbox.?

Sounded like they were both 2 sizes tight. I would have put one at .18 and one at .20
Usually two sizes is all you want to shim. If they have already been reduced once (or twice) before then you will be looking at new valves or seats or both. I’d say if your clearances are in spec giver a go and see if it runs.

HELP.... So My intakes were indeed tight on my 09 kx250f and so I reshimmed them and put everything back together and when I kick it over it still back fires and sometimes pushes my leg back up fast and it pops really bad and doesnt idle without applying throttle and now oil or someting comes out of a hole in the jug help??? and it sprays out of the hole and onto my pipe.....?

HELP.... So My intakes were indeed tight on my 09 kx250f and so I reshimmed them and put everything back together and when I kick it over it still back fires and sometimes pushes my leg back up fast and it pops really bad and doesnt idle without applying throttle and now oil or someting comes out of a hole in the jug help??? and it sprays out of the whole and onto my pipe.....

Sounds like a combination of things (dirty low speed jet or the passage that jet feeds is plugged, assuming yours is even close to be adjusted). The idle may be just the idle adjustment, but the popping tells me it is a dirty carburetor (broad term there). As far as the hole and the oil like substance, here, you are going to have to do a little bit of scouting and tell us what hole, and what substance. Otherwise we will just be guessing (like you are now.) So do like they say and put on the big boy shorts and go find out those things are at least send a picture. Has anyone mentioned you would benefit from a manual?

Sounds like a combination of things (dirty low speed jet or the passage that jet feeds is plugged, assuming yours is even close to be adjusted). The idle may be just the idle adjustment, but the popping tells me it is a dirty carburetor (broad term there). As far as the hole and the oil like substance, here, you are going to have to do a little bit of scouting and tell us what hole, and what substance. Otherwise we will just be guessing (like you are now.) So do like they say and put on the big boy shorts and go find out those things are at least send a picture. Has anyone mentioned you would benefit from a manual?
The carb has gone through a through cleaning after cleaning after cleaning and cleaned everything multiple times and it wont let me post a pic due to it being to large? ill try one online...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-01-14 at 3.05.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-01-14 at 3.05.46 PM.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 6