250F 09 kx250f not running???

You are not going to feel the difference between 25 pounds, and that could be the difference from starting. Buy a gauge or rent one and give real information. Also, a leak down test will tell you more, but I won't even go there. I would start by buying a gasket kit, and pulling the head and making sure the valves aren't hammered into the seats, and are one shim from snapping said valve, just at the face of a triple. And stick your :bonk: up your ass. And since one ain't enough, I better make it 3. :picard: :picard: :picard:

You are not going to feel the difference between 25 pounds, and that could be the difference from starting. Buy a gauge or rent one and give real information. Also, a leak down test will tell you more, but I won't even go there. I would start by buying a gasket kit, and pulling the head and making sure the valves aren't hammered into the seats, and are one shim from snapping said valve, just at the face of a triple. And stick your :bonk: up your ass. And since one ain't enough, I better make it 3. :picard: :picard: :picard:
Hey, a sharp valve is always good to shave with. Especially if you are sporting peach fuzz.

Yeah so? do you want it to feel like a 85cc when pushing her down? or a hard to push down thumper...:bonk:

I think what people are trying to tell you is that with your obvious VERY limited experience, discounting compression woes with a hand test is probably not the best means of trouble shooting this one. Nicest way I can put that.

I think what people are trying to tell you is that with your obvious VERY limited experience, discounting compression woes with a hand test is probably not the best means of trouble shooting this one. Nicest way I can put that.
Correct, first four stroke only have had 2 smokers...:thumb::smirk:

Also the pilot air screw should that be turned all the way in (not pilot fuel screw) because ive seen a few people mention on T.T. that it is adjustable?

Yes compression tester is on hand and will be used tomorrow what should the compression be in the "good" range

you may need to disable the auto compression release when doing the test. If you are not able to I believe the compression with the auto compression release enabled is supposed to be 70-100 psi on warm engine with WOT.

my compression was within steves psi but my valves were no the exhausts were .10mm and .8mm and the feeler gauges lowest .8mm wouldnt even fit for the intake valves so I have another gauge coming.... is that to tight to reshim?

Oh yeah someone previously wanted to know what color the plug is and it is black and has moisture on it. it was whiter before putting the main jet on??????????

I shim the valves no more than three to four times before a $700 5 valve (YMHA) valve job. After that you are running the risk of snapping a valve off, without knowing the bikes history I would at least pull the head and take a look.