250F 05 CRF250R Milky Oil

Hmmm... I'd just keep a really close eye on it.Check all your crankcase vents and what not..

Did the inside of the breather box look good?

its definitely reeds, or maybe the kunuter valve. Probably wanna replace that old worn out powerband of your while your in there too. That way your vtec can be poppin' yo!

Most likely the engine brake leaking :prof: the brake fluid and the engine oil are made up from two different compositions.

my suggestion, get away from honda... I just dumped $1500 for labor a parts into a 2007 PO250S (get it? :smirk:) that isnt even my bike. Apparently those damn things need a rebuild every 20 hours or so. Aluminum cylinder that changes sizes, valves that mushroom easier than... well a mushroom, and gaskets that can barley hold up to there own weight. They are fast powerful bikes right off the lot, but in the long run they are completly useless and will only take up space in your garage.

Not trying to bum anyone out, im just pissed is all. :thumb:

You should run nitro rc fuel in it :lol: My brothers friend found this guy on a forum who ran it in his golf cart, he said it didn't work good and he didn't know why :shocked: :lol:

James

Staff member
my suggestion, get away from honda... I just dumped $1500 for labor a parts into a 2007 PO250S (get it? :smirk:) that isnt even my bike. Apparently those damn things need a rebuild every 20 hours or so. Aluminum cylinder that changes sizes, valves that mushroom easier than... well a mushroom, and gaskets that can barley hold up to there own weight. They are fast powerful bikes right off the lot, but in the long run they are completly useless and will only take up space in your garage.

Not trying to bum anyone out, im just pissed is all. :thumb:
Two guys I know have 07 crf250's. The one works on it more than he rides (seriously) and not sure how many problems the other guy's had. :facepalm:

Two guys I know have 07 crf250's. The one works on it more than he rides (seriously) and not sure how many problems the other guy's had. :facepalm:
i

I know, a buddy of mine just finished his crf450. For me its Yamaha big bores and Honda small (crf230 and under just because they are tanks) ill ride anything else someone lets me, I just won't own anything else. That's why they make more than one though, to each his own.... Ride whatever needs to be ridden I suppose.