All 007

I need a plated bike :prof:
You would look good on a Ducati yama_dawgg. Hell, even I look good on a Ducati.
Rode 007 this morning, 'bout 40 mi. Mike's sippi hole is still flowing good, so I went up stream a bit and crossed. Lost the trail on the other side after a 1/4 mile or so so I doubbled back and and played in the usual areas. Lots of downhill bicycles on the way back down 007 though. Everybody was cool, except the guy who didn't secure his bulldog and it was running around the staging area.

You would look good on a Ducati yama_dawgg. Hell, even I look good on a Ducati.
Rode 007 this morning, 'bout 40 mi. Mike's sippi hole is still flowing good, so I went up stream a bit and crossed. Lost the trail on the other side after a 1/4 mile or so so I doubbled back and and played in the usual areas. Lots of downhill bicycles on the way back down 007 though. Everybody was cool, except the guy who didn't secure his bulldog and it was running around the staging area.

I will have to show you the SSS so you don't lose the trail.

yama_puppie's wr250f is not plated anyway even if he had a license, and if figure out how to plate one of those....LET ME KNOW...my daughter is 16 and has her class C license and wants her M1, she has the exact same bike as jr. there...an '07 wr250f....i would love to plate that thing, but california says:naughty:

Back again today. Rode with a guy I met last fall. Between the two of us we managed to get in about 30 miles. Spent a bunch of time looking for new/different trails trying to make a 30 mile loop. Need your help Mike and Pat. Couldn't find the trail out of Gaggs. O'well, still had a good time. God I love rocks! Hate these Maxxis intermediates in the hard pack though.

Back again today. Rode with a guy I met last fall. Between the two of us we managed to get in about 30 miles. Spent a bunch of time looking for new/different trails trying to make a 30 mile loop. Need your help Mike and Pat. Couldn't find the trail out of Gaggs. O'well, still had a good time. God I love rocks! Hate these Maxxis intermediates in the hard pack though.

that is why i am trying a trials tire this summer :prof:

If anyone wants to join in on a ride in this area wed or thurs around 2 or 3 send me a pm. We just havn't confirmed which day yet. should be 40 t0 50 mi.

not up there, it is 10* cooler than the valley, my ribs still hurt so Im waiting to ride til the 250 in two weeks.

OK right now it is 104 in fresno and 99.1 at bass lake. It looks to be about 100 on wed so that would mean 94 at bass lake. At the bottom of 007.:P:smirk::moon: I know do not argue with the law:lol:

OK right now it is 104 in fresno and 99.1 at bass lake. It looks to be about 100 on wed so that would mean 94 at bass lake. At the bottom of 007.:P:smirk::moon: I know do not argue with the law:lol:
Sounds like it is time to break out the boat...Swing by Rack's and hook up..:smirk:

Sounds like it is time to break out the boat...Swing by Rack's and hook up..:smirk:
I'm in with the boat idea. I say lets get a bunch from the forum with boats and those without and do a day on the lake. Need someone with a party barge though. Mine will seat 6 if we all wakeboard,4 if we ski. Tower racks will do 4 boards and 2 skis.
Come on Pat I know you have a boat....
Did I hijack this thread or what:banana: