What did you do to your car/truck today?

my dads is getting ready to go get its hpop for the total of $1200, just had egr and oil cooler replaced, one day it will get 15 mpg and the next it will get 9
How much did I spend? 1/4 of a tank, approx. $12.5
truck costs around .80 a mile to run pulling that trailer, twas about a $200 ticket.

oh, one more thing, a 3 valve v10 with a 5r110w is a different animal than a 1st generation 2 valve v10 with a 4r100

Oh, I thought you went to Carlsbad or something to get the camper. Hpop is fairly easy to do. You can buy a high quality reman for around $500. Your Dad has a lot of miles on his, doesn't he?

I know nothing of the V10 other than they were gas hogs and the plugs would strip and blow out.

dads has 186k.

The v10 got fancy new heads in 05 that feature an additional valve and almost no more blown spark plugs.
as far as fuel mileage, mine has done decent so far for a big girl.
16.1.jpg

I just found a cab chassis 7.3ps in a ten stud superduty. 5 speed and pto installed. i had a service body that would have worked so well on that. wish i still did. may buy the c/c and sit on it and wait for a body

I got put in a situation on the Motorway at 60 and somehow managed to grab the wrong gear on a downshift!
I reckon belt jumped a tooth and it died 10 miles down the road!:noidea: :thumbsdown:

I don't know anything about the transit other than you tanked one. Is your sister mad?!!! I would keep that story under my hat.