What did you do to your car/truck today?

A van full of Mexicans ran a redlight and totaled my Jeep tonight.
#Trump2016
12970516_10201728593893996_1897575087_o.jpg
12966758_10201728586733817_885698222_n.jpg

12966655_10201728586653815_1467016892_n.jpg

12969379_10201728586493811_912747391_n.jpg

Busted my rear window out, ripped the wires out of my amplifier, had fishing tackle all over the road, sub box was laying on my fishing rod, broke my gosh damn reel. Basically everything that was big enough to fit through the window ended up within 20 feet of my vehicle. I'm so fucking pissed.

Normally with your posts I would insert the obligatory interracial gangbang joke but this is no laughing matter. Are you ok kid?

Drove the service truck 218 miles round trip to jump start someones toyota along side some 1000 year old ruins
(Pueblo indians, ya know, the guys responsible for near by chaco canyon)

Hard to tell due to overgrowth but theres a big pit here

I was by there in 97, probably still have a picture of Ted with his back to the camera somewhere.

Ughhhhh! I can heal, my ol Heep can't. I'm just really sore on my left side from where I slammed into the door and where seat belt grabbed me. Jeep faired pretty well against that full sized van. I just don't know how I'm going to find another low mileage Cherokee for the size check I'm going to get

Call an attorney. you are hurt. you can get paid enough to buy whatever you want. funny, your insurance company will pay for an attorney to collect what they can from the ones who hit you and to sue them for you too. it's easiest if you have some more uninsured motorist insurance if the others don't have coverage. looks like they might have been returning from a job, in which case you may be able to sue the people they did the job for. lol, so don't worry about your jeep.

Call an attorney. you are hurt. you can get paid enough to buy whatever you want. funny, your insurance company will pay for an attorney to collect what they can from the ones who hit you and to sue them for you too. it's easiest if you have some more uninsured motorist insurance if the others don't have coverage. looks like they might have been returning from a job, in which case you may be able to sue the people they did the job for. lol, so don't worry about your jeep.

You sound like a NewYorker.

Not as bad as what I have heard. A man I know (vmax's uncle in fact) told me that when he was engaged he and his wife were in a minor accident. His future wife's uncle was an attorney. As a wedding gift to them he sued the other guy as well as my friend. both insurances paid the maximum amount. gave them a good start. all this about 60 years ago, so it is nothing new.

I plan on going to the doctor and contacting my attorney tomorrow. And yes I have good uninsured motorist insurance.