What did you do to your car/truck today?

You got a tool box/storage box back there or something?
Yup, I've got a tool box, I am a roadside assistance provider so I've got all sorts of stuff I need to keep with me, bottle jacks, floor jacks, torque wrenches, assortment of tools, whole reason for a tool box was to keep my floor jack from busting down the headboard like it did saturday, some fucking tahoe cut me off and immediately slammed on the brakes, jack went flying forward and put a nice dent in the bed :banghead: even now, it is still chevies fault.

certainly not trying to degrade, but I'd stay away from tow bars myself.
When you get old, and want to travel with the Misses, a four wheel drive vehicle that you can free wheel lets you park your rig in the luxury MH lot, and not have to worry about stashing a trailer somewhere that doesn't fit in your slot.

When you get old, and want to travel with the Misses, a four wheel drive vehicle that you can free wheel lets you park your rig in the luxury MH lot, and not have to worry about stashing a trailer somewhere that doesn't fit in your slot.
last week I towed a really nice 13 f150 to a salvage yard.
It met its demise when one of the pins on the tow bar that was hooked to a jeep broke and took both it and the jeep for a ride.

certainly not trying to degrade, but I'd stay away from tow bars myself.

Yeah, that old thing is tough, but now that the MGR can't ride a bike, quad or SxS anymore, the jeep allows her to still go out and adventure. I still ride the bikes, but she gets to go out now and not get stuck at camp. And it allows for more adventures.

last week I towed a really nice 13 f150 to a salvage yard.
It met its demise when one of the pins on the tow bar that was hooked to a jeep broke and took both it and the jeep for a ride.
Yeah, I'm sure that can happen, just like a trailer swapping and flipping both. The new tow bars out there are pretty tough and have come a long way.

Mini update on the totaled Jeep. Ended up getting an attorney, he is dealing with it now. I'm driving a 2000 F150 with no AC, a mean ATF leak, and a leak from the back window which I've tried to fix twice now. :foul:

13340375_10201953094666375_2064843094_o.jpg

Just a side note. It was infested with roaches when I started driving it after having sat for 2 years. SOOO I ended up having to strip the interior just to get rid of them.
13393368_10201953110586773_68414019_n.jpg

fiber glassed the rust hole up AND IT'S STILL LEAKING, LIKE HOW?
13348813_10201953110546772_1604448742_n.jpg

13348984_10201953110626774_1503245863_n.jpg

Last edited: