What did you do to your bike today?

that fucking bike kinda ruined the fun aspect of racing for me, it was always broken even when the motor wasn't fixing to grenade, I put a
whole lot of man hours and money
into it, and at the moment I don't feel
like doing anything with
bikes......

I hear ya.....but live and learn right? I'm sure Wanda will give you a reason to find the fun in riding again.

I hear ya.....but live and learn right? I'm sure Wanda will give you a reason to find the fun in riding again.
we had a good run though, the same week I got it I raced arenacross and won, that summer I won the local mx class, they insisted I started running B, finished 2nd in Amatuer for the desert racing series, and other than the last 2 races this year where I rode Wanda we put on a good show and secured 1st in class....

OK, next time I will send you a text. Sorry.... Talked to John today, were you there also? Did you figure out the Carb?

Ok, sounds good. I didn't go riding this time since I was given a phone call 30 min before they left when I was even't home. I had no time to prepare.

Hopefully this week, I want to throw a D606 rear tire on my bike as my current tire is DONE with only 350 miles on the odo. Also, get a couple of new levers and give her a good washing since its still dirty from two weeks ago.

Very easy, follow the instructions and your done. But big $$$.

OK, next time I will send you a text. Sorry.... Talked to John today, were you there also? Did you figure out the Carb?

Yes, the YZ engine breaks when descending down steep hills, clutch engaged in gear.

I am not complaining about it, just need to get use to it, when I want it. I free wheel most the downhills anyway from all my mountain biking years. Loving the bike even more now....

On down hills just bump the throttle and the ReKluse will engage allowing for engine braking.

Wished I had a set of bars hanging in the shop. Usually do but they must have all been used up. The bars on this thing are B E N T! It's kind of cool how hard it hits when you give it a twist. Way diff that the 02 and 05.

Wished I had a set of bars hanging in the shop. Usually do but they must have all been used up. The bars on this thing are B E N T! It's kind of cool how hard it hits when you give it a twist. Way diff that the 02 and 05.

I like that hard hit, that's one of the two reasons I chose the 05 RM over the 05 YZ, both great bikes but I liked the the way the power came on with the zook.

Took a ride saturday with the boys... I pressed record on the camera, but no files were on the SD card when I got home... :noidea: Can't wait for my new camera...

Anyways, lost my Kick start lever in the first 20 miles, and while bump starting her on flat section, I smacked my knee on the SS pegs... :bleep: Son of a bitch, it is swollen and very sore...
Probably 50 miles of singletrack fun with amazing temps and conditions.

View attachment 24569

View attachment 24570

View attachment 24572
View attachment 24573

View attachment 24574

View attachment 24568

56 Hours on the clock since the overhaul, and a top end gasket kit in the mail, I am ready to tear into her and clean her up a bit.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

what is that 90 degree bent angle piece of metal near the kickstarter with the 2 holes in it? does that stop the kickstarter from moving? it looks to be attached to the bolt in your case. Also possibly a dumb question but whats an SS peg