What did you do to your bike today?

SRAD97750

Staff member
what is that 90 degree bent angle piece of metal near the kickstarter with the 2 holes in it? does that stop the kickstarter from moving? it looks to be attached to the bolt in your case.
Yeah, It limits how far into the pipe the lever hides. Actually a perfect fit. And it's mounted to the clutch cover, but doesn't get any pressure applied.

Also possibly a dumb question but whats an SS peg
oh yeah duh... I was thinking "shifter side" but the bruise on his leg is on the brake side haha
It did occur on the shifter side, I was pushing the bike when I jambed it...
Stainless steel
Super sexy
I was thinking "super slow"

Very sexy and slow...

100_6018.JPG

-BIG DAN:thumb:

Rekluse= :puke:
Taking away a skillset. Should be banned from professional and amateur competition.

hey yeah, and lets ban disc brakes and long travel suspensions too!! God those have really wrecked racing. Talk about screwing with skill sets. I think we should also ban injection and while we are at it, ban electronic ignitions. think of the loss of skills from those two things where mechanical skills are concerned.

hey yeah, and lets ban disc brakes and long travel suspensions too!! God those have really wrecked racing. Talk about screwing with skill sets. I think we should also ban injection and while we are at it, ban electronic ignitions. think of the loss of skills from those two things where mechanical skills are concerned.

:gibbs:
Nah, just the rekluse. Oh and traction control from the MOTO gp bikes. That's fuckin cheating too.
Oh and don't even get me started with magic buttons @Rack @jackson409 :smirk: