Thought for the day

i believe there is a god as well. i do not believe in religion tho. im sorry but Christianity explanation is just as hard to believe. i mean come on a rib taken to make a woman. guy turning water into wine and raising from the dead. take a step back and christianity is as bat shit crazy sounding as all the others... its just we were raised on it so it dont sound nuts to us.

personally ill stick with science... it has hard proof not "faith"

And like I said I won't run over there and cut your head off because we disagree.

Take it to TT, "ask a believer" is what to look for.
I'm not with you on that Trav, I believe in the whole thing, much more evidence of it all than you think. I don't like how religion has evolved, but I am a Christian or consider myself one, (not a crazy one).

I have been over in that ask a believer thread. There's some good stuff there, but you have to wade thru too much b.s. To get to it. And your right Palmer, you need to believe everything, not just the stuff that works for you, or what's politically correct.grace and forgiveness works, but there's some good stuf in the Old Testament as well, a little wrath works sometimes also.Damn, I think snowflake started this didn't he?

How long as man been around? How long has Christianity been around? What happen to god of sky, thunder and lightening? You know Zeus? Why did we replace one god for another? What about tribes over in Africa the ones that have never been inside a church? Has anyone let them in on the current version of the holy bible? Are they living in sin if they don't believe in the current god? I mean what version of god should one believe in? How many times has religion changed? 50,000 years from now, is man kind going to change who to believe in and the wage wars to anyone who doesn't believe in the god they come up with?

How long as man been around? How long has Christianity been around? What happen to god of sky, thunder and lightening? You know Zeus? Why did we replace one god for another? What about tribes over in Africa the ones that have never been inside a church? Has anyone let them in on the current version of the holy bible? Are they living in sin if they don't believe in the current god? I mean what version of god should one believe in? How many times has religion changed? 50,000 years from now, is man kind going to change who to believe in and the wage wars to anyone who doesn't believe in the god they come up with?

All those questions are the ones that we all have to answer for ourselves, I certainly don't have those answers. When we don't have the answers we can go with trying to find the truth with science, which by the way has changed more than religion over time, or just have faith that the truth you have chosen is correct.

so despite some days being really shitty and feeling like selling all the tools I have and never spinning a wrench again, everytime I find myself searching for a different job I end up looking at stuff that has to do with repairing vehicles.....