Thought for the day

Today's day and age. This is what I do to insure my day starts with coffee. Coffee machines now come with a clock/timer on them. If you put it all together the night before, it brews at your set time and you wake up to the waif of coffee already brewing. Therefore, the only action you need is to get you damn ass out of bed. However, some of us are lucky enough to have a loving and thoughtful better half who brings it to your nightstand. :wink:

Who are you?

I'm the first one up every damn morning, gotta let the dogs out otherwise I'll have 2 70 pound labs mauling me until I do, then I pour their food, cause they will want back in in about 74 seconds, then I make my coffee, it's the life when you have two furry 70 pound kids on crack.

What I said only counts on weekends. I drive the 17miles to work before my first cup on 4-5 days a week.

Have a Golden, I know what you mean about furry kid on crack. However, She doesn't care if its cold or wet outside, she seems to enjoy both. But, she has never been in sub-zero as Prescott is the only snow she plays in...

Here are some things I learned today from an older gentleman who came to get his car back after a fierce night of drinking ended with a trip to the slammer

1. I'm the white satan
2. I'm going to burn in hell for separating someone from their prayer stones.
3. The fact that he was pulled over for being intoxicated behind the wheel and the police had us tow his car as a result has no bearing as I had role in separating him from his prayer stones, which he needs to pray.
4. Evidently the longer the vehicle is in impound and the higher the bill the hotter the flames in my personal place of torment will be.
5. Although I am going to hell for towing the truck and keeping him from his prayer stones, driving intoxicated and endangering innocent people is perfectly excusable.
The more you know......

Here are some things I learned today from an older gentleman who came to get his car back after a fierce night of drinking ended with a trip to the slammer

1. I'm the white satan
3. The fact that he was pulled over for being intoxicated behind the wheel and the police had us tow his car as a result has no bearing as I had role in separating him from his prayer stones, which he needs to pray.
4. Evidently the longer the vehicle is in impound and the higher the bill the hotter the flames in my personal place of torment will be.
5. Although I am going to hell for towing the truck and keeping him from his prayer stones, driving intoxicated and endangering innocent people is perfectly excusable.
The more you know......

I heard in Hell all they have are a bunch of broken Bro250's

1. I'm the white satan
The more you know......

Wtf are prayer stones and why wouldn't you just let him have them?
Is it not a sin to cast judgement on another human being or to condemn their soul to hell?