Thought for the day

sounds like a muslim. the recent karan tells them to lie and deceive their enemy. I actually started reading it recently cause i want to know what all the hooplah is considering the ISIS shit going on and there is some bat shit crazy stuff in there now. The old Karan is quite peaceful but they put a clause in it so that anything new added supersedes the old writings. the new writings are pretty dame hateful and violent.

sounds like a muslim. the recent karan tells them to lie and deceive their enemy. I actually started reading it recently cause i want to know what all the hooplah is considering the ISIS shit going on and there is some bat shit crazy stuff in there now. The old Karan is quite peaceful but they put a clause in it so that anything new added supersedes the old writings. the new writings are pretty dame hateful and violent.

That's what I've heard from others who have studied the Quran, it seems to have over time become less peaceful of a teaching and more violent. Basically they will add or remove whatever they want to fit their agenda for the time.....pretty nutty.

Just stick with any Holy Bible from a christians perspective and your safe. This country was founded on freedom of religion. Doesn't mean to shove it down anyone's throat.

Thought for the day,
Believe what you like but don't push your agenda.

yup....if you ask I'll tell you what my faith is and why....if you don't I wont, nobody shoved what i believe down my throat, and if you don't believe the way I do, I wont fly down there and cut off your head. pretty simple really, dont know why it's so hard to comprehend for those assholes in Syria and where ever else they are.

yup....if you ask I'll tell you what my faith is and why....if you don't I wont, nobody shoved what i believe down my throat, and if you don't believe the way I do, I wont fly down there and cut off your head. pretty simple really, dont know why it's so hard to comprehend for those assholes in Syria and where ever else they are.

What is your faith and why?

:popcorn:
Heading to the AZ house. I'll check in tomorrow.

I was raised Christian, so I believed in that faith because that's what I was around, as I got older and saw examples of what I consider evidence of God in nature, prayer and just some of those unexplainable events, And was becoming the age where most people choose for themselves, I chose to remain Christian, if. I had to choose one reason only why I believe in God, it's simply that the other explanations of how we got here are too hard to believe, whether by chance or aliens or whatever. One other thing, church,religion and that sort of thing are all good things, but without your faith are nothing and are all in man, not in God. That's my short version.

I was raised Christian, so I believed in that faith because that's what I was around, as I got older and saw examples of what I consider evidence of God in nature, prayer and just some of those unexplainable events, And was becoming the age where most people choose for themselves, I chose to remain Christian, if. I had to choose one reason only why I believe in God, it's simply that the other explanations of how we got here are too hard to believe, whether by chance or aliens or whatever. One other thing, church,religion and that sort of thing are all good things, but without your faith are nothing and are all in man, not in God. That's my short version.

i believe there is a god as well. i do not believe in religion tho. im sorry but Christianity explanation is just as hard to believe. i mean come on a rib taken to make a woman. guy turning water into wine and raising from the dead. take a step back and christianity is as bat shit crazy sounding as all the others... its just we were raised on it so it dont sound nuts to us.

personally ill stick with science... it has hard proof not "faith"

i believe there is a god as well. i do not believe in religion tho. im sorry but Christianity explanation is just as hard to believe. i mean come on a rib taken to make a woman. guy turning water into wine and raising from the dead. take a step back and christianity is as bat shit crazy sounding as all the others... its just we were raised on it so it dont sound nuts to us.

personally ill stick with science... it has hard proof not "faith"

Oooo! a theology thread!:clap:

image.jpg