The Guns Thread

Its kinda strange we have"relaxed"gun laws because R.I. is a very small state and all of the bordering states have strict rules.Its only a matter of time.I honestly have never even filled the extended AR mag all the way.I only load about 10 rounds at a time but I should still be allowed to have it.

WHY? Don't let the media and crooked politicians trick you into thinking it's wrong to own and use firearms. After all it is your constitutional right

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, then-Secretary of State:[

Bought myself a gun the other day. went and put 200 rounds through it, then cleaned it and put it away!

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

Am thinking about one too. I just bought an EAA Pavona in 9mm. For my wife's bday tomorrow. Check them out online if you need something with an extremely easy slide operation and short trigger reach. Comes in colors too!!

Last edited:
Am thinking about one too. I just bought an EAA Pavona in 9mm. For my wife's bday tomorrow. Check them out online if you need something with an extremely easy slide operation and short trigger reach. Comes in colors too!!
You could have just linked it for my lazy ass.

:smirk:

Yeah. People laugh at me for swabbing the barrel and shooting them right out of the box. I like to see the difference after a megapack.

Last edited:
I just took mine out the day after i bought it and shoot 200 rounds. The casings would get caught in the slide because it wouldn't move freely. The grease in the slide caused all of my problems, after a thorough cleaning it shoots magnificently! Yesterday after another 200 rounds, not a single issue aside from the fact that i ran out of bullets :P I also cleaned it again, much easier the 2nd time, it seems like everything was still pretty clean for the most part.

I have this short Taurus in 45 acp. They refer to it as the Millenium Pro. Anyway, the shopowner cleaned it up and tuned it a little. Asked me to shoot it until it failed to feed or failed to fire. He gave me some ammo, lots of it 45gap. It shoots anything. Just over 800 rds now. Cheapest junk to some high end BuffaloBore. I have two umc cartridges out of the same megapack that have perfect pin impressions that didn't go bang. Multiple strikes later. Just won't light.

Still haven't cleaned it since he sold it to me.

The trigger pull is as stiff as any double action I have shot and you won't win an accuracy test against a guy who is good with a slingshot, but man is it reliable. Fits in a jacket or carhart type jeans " ok". Cost a fifth of what any if my favorite 1911's did.

Last edited: