New guy here!

Welcome to DBA :wave: if you need to know anything about phones, computers, cars, trucks, tires, guns, politics, hotties, sticky green bud or just general bullshat you came to the right place! :thumb: if you came here to learn anything like dirt bikes, dirt bike gear or anything dirt bike related your pretty much phucked :lol: we don't talk about those too much around here :smirk:

Welcome to DBA :wave: if you need to know anything about phones, computers, cars, trucks, tires, guns, politics, hotties, sticky green bud or just general bullshat you came to the right place! :thumb: if you came here to learn anything like dirt bikes, dirt bike gear or anything dirt bike related your pretty much phucked :lol: we don't talk about those too much around here :smirk:
Isn't that the truth:prof::lol:

:cheers: Hey John, stick around, lot of good people here, especially from around your general area.

Got any pics of that YZ?

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys!!! Hopefully I get to meet some you guys on rides soon!

mybikenew.jpg

And this is the picture of the bike when I first got it. She is ALOT dirtier now and the graphics have gone to hell from all my dirt naps lol But I plan on getting her looking like new again soon!

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys!!! Hopefully I get to meet some you guys on rides soon!

mybikenew.jpg

And this is the picture of the bike when I first got it. She is ALOT dirtier now and the graphics have gone to hell from all my dirt naps lol But I plan on getting her looking like new again soon!

Thats a good looking ride. :thumb:

:devil: You should see him.... :smirk: :smirk:
:lol: :lol:
I don't remember it looking that good but the YZ is a sexy machine for sure....

Yea you should see me! The bike can't even handle me...or is it that I can't handle the bike :smirk:....either or, I LOVE my 2 stroke!

And your right Palmer, it didn't look that good on our ride...graphics started ripping cause of my dirt naps so I ripped the tank graphics off and the bike was SUPER DIRTY from my last outing. But I REALLY want to get her back on her feet. First off I need to get the top end done and order some new plastics. Just got to figure our what shop is cheapest to change the top end (Any recommendations), than I will throw the new plastics and graphics on it.

John,
Let me give you a run down of the people that have posted here...
Weathergeek= Very good people, will go the extra mile for you. Love him and his family, very very nice. He is our LPNF guru.
Travace= Another stand up guy, a blast to ride with and very personable. Gotta love him and his family as well. San Diego/Poway..I still need to crash his place, definitely a dual sport area to connect trails. Close to the OW.
James= If it wasn't for this young man (gingersnap) :smirk: us "miss fit cast offs from TT" wouldn't have a great place to hang our hats.
Josmoloco=Troll, chat master, craigslist poster boy, Troll...don't pay to much attention to him.
Jft67x=Flattrack bro
onedream=Jft67x's gf, and national level GOON who uses :cool: alot
PALMER84ONE= ASS, if you haven't noticed.....:smirk: Thanks Geek! :P
PS.
Be sure to see the DBA store and sponsors and pick up some swag, use the links if you purchase merchandise from the sponsors. :thumb:
Fixed it for ya!

Oh look. Another NEW guy. This one stole my name :pout:

Dude! Don't pay a shop to work on your bike. Start wrenching on it yourself now, and save alot of money and heart ache. A top end is super easy, and I'm sure everyone here could coach you through it. Hell Bk had a problem starting his RM, and everyone coached him on that untill it..........errrrrrr...........well, that was a bad example, but I'm sure you could do up your YZ, if you've got the money to buy parts. Start up a thread, and we can get a list going of stuff you need, before you tear it down. :thumb:

Dude! Don't pay a shop to work on your bike. Start wrenching on it yourself now, and save alot of money and heart ache. A top end is super easy, and I'm sure everyone here could coach you through it. Hell Bk had a problem starting his RM, and everyone coached him on that untill it..........errrrrrr...........well, that was a bad example, but I'm sure you could do up your YZ, if you've got the money to buy parts. Start up a thread, and we can get a list going of stuff you need, before you tear it down. :thumb:

That's what I've been trying to tell him. But he said you need special tools that cost a lot of money and its hard and :blah: :blah: :blah:

I want to try it myself. I want to learn.

That's what I've been trying to tell him. But he said you need special tools that cost a lot of money and its hard and :blah: :blah: :blah:

I want to try it myself. I want to learn.

You need a nice torque wrench which will cost about $100, and I figure a little more and that will cover the top end labor from a shop. And that's guaranteed work. What worries me is I will probably do something wrong and end up having to pay a shop to fix my mistakes anyway