New guy here!

Hey guys,

Just want to introduce myself. My name is John and I was referred to this site my Palmer84one who I know over from TT. I'm a new rider still and have only had my bike for a little over a year now (I ride a 00' Yz250). Heard alot of good stuff about the site so I'm glad to finally joined!

James

Staff member
:cheers: Hey John, stick around, lot of good people here, especially from around your general area.

Got any pics of that YZ?

Hey guys,

Just want to introduce myself. My name is John and I was referred to this site my Palmer84one who I know over from TT. I'm a new rider still and have only had my bike for a little over a year now (I ride a 00' Yz250). Heard alot of good stuff about the site so I'm glad to finally joined!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

John,
Let me give you a run down of the people that have posted here...
Weathergeek= Very good people, will go the extra mile for you. Love him and his family, very very nice. He is our LPNF guru.
Travace= Another stand up guy, a blast to ride with and very personable. Gotta love him and his family as well. San Diego/Poway..I still need to crash his place, definitely a dual sport area to connect trails. Close to the OW.
James= If it wasn't for this young man (gingersnap) :smirk: us "miss fit cast offs from TT" wouldn't have a great place to hang our hats.
Josmoloco=Troll, chat master, craigslist poster boy, Troll...don't pay to much attention to him.
PALMER84ONE= ASS, if you haven't noticed.....:smirk: Thanks Geek! :P
PS.
Be sure to see the DBA store and sponsors and pick up some swag, use the links if you purchase merchandise from the sponsors. :thumb:

welcome anytime palmer. The only thing about the San Diego spot is its scary on weekends :(

Im gonna ride Pine Valley(10 mile fireroad that's a great warmup) then drop down Kernan Cycle Trail to Corral Canyon tomorrow :) im still learning some of the trails in CC so i take it slow and explore a little :thumb:

Welcome to DBA, you've been Roosted.:ride:

I can see Palmer has taken a liking to you and your Brother, so let me warn you, if he evers asks you to run your fingers through his hair, don't. :smirk:

Too late! lol jk

He took us out for a nice ride. A 42 mile ride if I remember correctly. Also was very helpful when things went south a couple of times. Great rider and member for sure.

My brother thanked him for sure though. :moon: Joking again..

James

Staff member
Too late! lol jk

He took us out for a nice ride. A 42 mile ride if I remember correctly. Also was very helpful when things went south a couple of times. Great rider and member for sure.

My brother thanked him for sure though. :moon: Joking again..
:lol: You catch on pretty quick. :thumb: