Jos is looking for a mx bike

Probably a 450 for engine longevity..... hmm hard to find a low hour unit in the 3k range

Ok I have been :thinking: thinking real hard about this.. If I were in your shoes and had to decide on which bike I would want to buy. I would first pick three different bikes. Then really go over the price and condition of each bike. Check the history of each bike. I would decide what I was going to do with it. Like use it for what type of riding. Plus you have to think about maintenance on the bike you pick.
For me anyway the benefits of a 250cc two stroke out way the 450cc four stroke. I would buy a Honda or KTM 250cc two stroke. Just saying.

I'm not a big fan of the 300 though. I have ridden the 2011 300xc and 08 250xcw.
Thats why KTM makes so many different models and sizes….I have the 2014 300 and love it….the guy that sold it to me has a 200 and wouldn't have anything else, the Jap bikes don't even come close to having the diverse amount of models to choose from. But like I said before you pay a little more for it

Ok I have been :thinking: thinking real hard about this.. If I were in your shoes and had to decide on which bike I would want to buy. I would first pick three different bikes. Then really go over the price and condition of each bike. Check the history of each bike. I would decide what I was going to do with it. Like use it for what type of riding. Plus you have to think about maintenance on the bike you pick.
For me anyway the benefits of a 250cc two stroke out way the 450cc four stroke. I would buy a Honda or KTM 250cc two stroke. Just saying.
The CR250 is gay as aids. YZ, RM or KTM.