Jos is looking for a mx bike

A fuel injected two stroke is nothing new. It would be considered new on a two stroke dirt bike. Remember watching the video of the YZF/CR500 FI on that thread? I am a strong believer that the DFI would defiantly bring back all the big four brands. The R&D on designing and building a DFI two stroke would not cost no where near the R&D to keep the four strokes around. I would think the manufactures would want to do this for that reason. Here is the kicker, we all know that if all the manufactures brought back two strokes. They would sell DFI. or not.

Would you buy a RM250 DFI. bike?

Yes, more than likely..... I Love my RM250 and if Zook were able to develop one to compete with in 2015 I will be a moto champion.... :thumb:

A fuel injected two stroke is nothing new. It would be considered new on a two stroke dirt bike. Remember watching the video of the YZF/CR500 FI on that thread? I am a strong believer that the DFI would defiantly bring back all the big four brands. The R&D on designing and building a DFI two stroke would not cost no where near the R&D to keep the four strokes around. I would think the manufactures would want to do this for that reason. Here is the kicker, we all know that if all the manufactures brought back two strokes. They would sell DFI. or not.

Yes they would sell but not in as great as numbers as the 4T. The uneducated consumer buying a dirtbike for their child like the 4T... why? no mix gas...
As for the MXer that competes It has to be a 4T. They won't race anything else especially in the vet class. There are very few Vet 2T riders like myself that are willing to still feather clutches and carry speed through turns... Its way easier to just twist the throttle and BRRRAAAAP! So...until someone starts winning on a 2T in the A class and on the pro level on a regular basis then sales will be dominated by the 4T mxer.... I know I know on the amateur level 250 2T can race in the 250/lites class.. but lets face it the 250f is what's winning... ALL THE TIME!!!!

Yes, more than likely..... I Love my RM250 and if Zook were able to develop one to compete with in 2015 I will be a moto champion.... :thumb:

Yes they would sell but not in as great as numbers as the 4T. The uneducated consumer buying a dirtbike for their child like the 4T... why? no mix gas...
As for the MXer that competes It has to be a 4T. They won't race anything else especially in the vet class. There are very few Vet 2T riders like myself that are willing to still feather clutches and carry speed through turns... Its way easier to just twist the throttle and BRRRAAAAP! So...until someone starts winning on a 2T in the A class and on the pro level on a regular basis then sales will be dominated by the 4T mxer.... I know I know on the amateur level 250 2T can race in the 250/lites class.. but lets face it the 250f is what's winning... ALL THE TIME!!!!
I strongly beg to differ on the sale figures of the two stroke. I believe KTM two stroke sales are just as high as their four stroke sales. Plus they are not DFI as of yet.

I strongly beg to differ on the sale figures of the two stroke. I believe KTM two stroke sales are just as high as their four stroke sales. Plus they are not DFI as of yet.

You can beg all you want... Still not gonna change anything. What wins on Sunday sells on Monday.... No ifs, ands or buts