Jos is looking for a mx bike

I love how 80% of ass hats wet the bike before photos. Oh that looks new! :lol:
Or how about, only ride. 4 times, the rear tire still has the ribs between the knobs, I also have a paddle tire for it! Wholey fucktard, did you really just say that? :lol::lol: was the paddle tire on the front? :P:P
Don't forget about spraying a mist of WD-40 on it to give it that real special new plastic look.

Yep all to save 500. My point really was that when I look around at what people are asking elsewhere, I have it really good here. The deals get a little better in the late fall when riders switch to the snow and need cash. It's still tempting to buy it and get a different gear set.

DO NOT DO IT!!!
Husqvarna has now changed hands three times. Parts are getting harder to find because they are in boxes without labels of what they are in a warehouse. There is a 40 million dollar loss from Cagiva to BMW to KTM Pier and nobody is sorting through the paperwork. That is why Pier/KTM revamp this year with Berg and KTM parts to create the new HusKTMberg. Just saying!!!

DO NOT DO IT!!!
Husqvarna has now changed hands three times. Parts are getting harder to find because they are in boxes without labels of what they are in a warehouse. There is a 40 million dollar loss from Cagiva to BMW to KTM Pier and nobody is sorting through the paperwork. That is why Pier/KTM revamp this year with Berg and KTM parts to create the new HusKTMberg. Just saying!!!

Yeah, it is something to consider. maybe another 500 on that and get a ktm.