2 Stroke 1988 CR250R Wont start / Wet Plug

Mikey? Did you not read the post you quoted?

Yes I read it but the cylinder he has is paperweight material now especially since the skirt is busted off and missing. I'm hoping this was mentioned in the phone call. If not then stringer might have to pay the new retail price on a cylinder. I don't want to see him get hurt.
In all fairness I should have expressed the concern in my previous post. I let all of the fame and fortune of diagnosing the head gasket go to my head. I'm sorry Danno. :pout: I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship.

SRAD97750

Staff member
I let all of the fame and fortune of diagnosing the head gasket go to my head.
I was thoroughly impressed. :hifive:

...since the skirt is busted off and missing. I'm hoping this was mentioned in the phone call. If not then stringer might have to pay the new retail price on a cylinder. I don't want to see him get hurt.
I only asked because I figured that was why you mentioned it. :thumb:

I was thoroughly impressed. :hifive:

I only asked because I figured that was why you mentioned it. :thumb:

You and I think very much alike with the exception that you are able to correlate a proper response. :thumb: I on the other hand have that east coast New York minute time response crapolla.

I will probably try to counter lower. But I can't see the bore so good, does it look good on your end?

Also, how do you spec a cylinder? Another tool to buy?

Thanks!

I will probably try to counter lower. But I can't see the bore so good, does it look good on your end?

Also, how do you spec a cylinder? Another tool to buy?

Thanks!

Couldn't get a good view either, even if I looked from the back of the screen. Bore gauge is what you would use, you can pick them up fairly cheap....like 50-90 bucks up to as much as you want to spend I spose.