yz426r

Look out its good for tricking, his homie said that he likes to wear a pancho instead of a chest protector he is a bad dude :eek:

nokia011.jpg

CDA must have been there or rack, the stand is mia :naughty:

they discontinued the yz426f in 2002 as they built the yz450f to compete with the honda crf450r
but he is right, the 426 has whats easily the meanest hitting power of any 4 stroke ive ever ridden, its flat out ferocious

they discontinued the yz426f in 2002 as they built the yz450f to compete with the honda crf450r
but he is right, the 426 has whats easily the meanest hitting power of any 4 stroke ive ever ridden, its flat out ferocious
Too bad they didn't turn. They push the front end horribly. And I have a feeling that any of the new 450's would take it.

The kid that made that ad needs a swift kick in the nuts.

All I have to say is the rear tire is shot, which means, he rode the street only or he took it off another bike, because that thing is pretty damn clean for a 426 regardless if the plastic was changed. The wheels look brand new...

Too bad they didn't turn. They push the front end horribly. And I have a feeling that any of the new 450's would take it.

The kid that made that ad needs a swift kick in the nuts.
you may want to put in your opinion for the handling, heavy and planted, it works in the desert which is what I ride.

any new 450 would take it, but then again thats over power not how it hits