yz426r

you may want to put in your opinion for the handling, heavy and planted, it works in the desert which is what I ride.

any new 450 would take it, but then again thats over power not how it hits
I did put in my opinion for handling. It handled exactly like you said, heavy.

Hard hitting power is key on a desert bike too. :bonk:

nowhere in your orginal post did you say in your opinion. My post is perfectly understandable to those whose iq is larger than they're shoe size
Any one with a high IQ would know that when you are referring to someones shoe size it would be their shoe size not they're shoe size but lets get back the matter at hand and away from the personal attacks okay bud.

The 426's are notorious for having horrible handling characteristics. That's not just my opinion. I've read a lot of articles back in the day when they came out stating the same conclusion that I got.

bold it with out editing your wording and you may see what I mean :thumb:

Huh? Maybe if you type a readable post I would see what you mean.

nowhere in your orginal post did you say in your opinion.

Any one with a high IQ would know that when you are referring to someones shoe size it would be their shoe size not they're shoe size but lets get back the matter at hand and away from the personal attacks okay bud.

The 426's are notorious for having horrible handling characteristics. That's not just my opinion. I've read a lot of articles back in the day when they came out stating the same conclusion that I got.

:naughty: no cat fights here :prof: now you two ladies kiss and make up :lol::lol::P:P

If you want to play the grammar and spelling teacher I can do that as well.
it is your opinion, like i said and like you initially denied, may not work on a mx track but it works out in the desert.
what the hell do I know, I got a letter stating I have a 4 year break from anything that may render me physically impaired
Do not call me bud, please and thank you

it is your opinion, like i said and like you initially denied, may not work on a mx track but it works out in the desert.
what the hell do I know, I got a letter stating I have a 4 year break from anything that may render me physically impaired
This started simply as a disagreement over a bike. You were the one started the personal attacks. I didn't ride the bike on a MX track. I rode it in the desert. If the desert you ride in is anything like the desert I ride in then you still have to turn. Have you ridden it back to back with a newer YZF450? If you had you would see what I mean about the handling. It does not handle as good as the newer bikes (MX or desert). No way around it man (hope man doesn't offend you).

Do I really need to put "in my opinion" prior to posting something for you know its my opinion? It was very obvious that that was my opinion. You didn't say "In my opinion, it works really well in the desert". I still figured out that was your opinion. This has gotten out of hand. I'm tired of arguing about nothing. Sorry I said that your bike turns like shit. I'm glad your bike works well for you.

This started simply as a disagreement over a bike. You were the one started the personal attacks. I didn't ride the bike on a MX track. I rode it in the desert. If the desert you ride in is anything like the desert I ride in then you still have to turn. Have you ridden it back to back with a newer YZF450? If you had you would see what I mean about the handling. It does not handle as good as the newer bikes (MX or desert). No way around it man (hope man doesn't offend you).

Do I really need to put "in my opinion" prior to posting something for you know its my opinion? It was very obvious that that was my opinion. You didn't say "In my opinion, it works really well in the desert". I still figured out that was your opinion. This has gotten out of hand. I'm tired of arguing about nothing. Sorry I said that your bike turns like shit. I'm glad your bike works well for you.

Jeeeezzuusss!!!!!!!!! Come on guys knock it off!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

Im done as well, but in closing this all Ive ever tried to say
The desert I ride is wide open, horsepower and stability are king the 426 is stable as a rock and has plenty of grunt, but does not turn that well. I never denied that it does not turn, not sure where you got that I was claiming it was a good turner.
My bike is not a 426 nor would I consider buying one, I simply feel that its rep is a bit unfairly given