Other YZ426F

hey buck i was just out in ohio buddy. awrcs race at ulrichville... next week i'll be back out there for another awrcs race in wellsville.... you should come out man!!! i drowned my bike at the last one though. splashing through puddles like nothing until one swallowed my bike whole :O i'm still changing oil trying to get all the water out :(

yo Bleed, sory i meant chokey but anyone is more than welcome!!! always looking for more people to ride with :thumb: come on up to pa and you can swing a leg over this beast as long as you have something i can play on too :D

hey buck i was just out in ohio buddy. awrcs race at ulrichville... next week i'll be back out there for another awrcs race in wellsville.... you should come out man!!! i drowned my bike at the last one though. splashing through puddles like nothing until one swallowed my bike whole :O i'm still changing oil trying to get all the water out :(

yo Bleed!!! come on up to pa and you can swing a leg over this beast as long as you have something i can play on too :D
Yo! Crow Canyon right?? I was just there on Wednesday for practice, live about 45 mins from the track, pretty wicked. Just wrote up a RR :thumb:

yup yup. place is killer when it's dry, lol, i'm just now putting my bike all back together from getting half of ulrichsville water supply out of the intake and cylinder :O i'll tell you this though i don't know what it is man but that soil played hell on my chain and my bike frame. i can't ever remember bringing the bike home from any other mud race and the next day it's all rusted up... you guys got like a ton of salt around that area or what? :excuseme:

yup yup. place is killer when it's dry, lol, i'm just now putting my bike all back together from getting half of ulrichsville water supply out of the intake and cylinder :O i'll tell you this though i don't know what it is man but that soil played hell on my chain and my bike frame. i can't ever remember bringing the bike home from any other mud race and the next day it's all rusted up... you guys got like a ton of salt around that area or what? :excuseme:

Oh man I don't know yo :noidea: I never had the problem, I always lube up my chain and sprockets (not saying you don't :thumb: ) and clean my bike the next day. It seems to be good, around North Oh this is a crap load of salt from the great lakes area (the mine in from under Lake Erie)

:lol: I can attest for Crows being a fricken swap, I don't remember my bike being that muddy after 1 day ever! Plus my air filter looked like some one just through it in a giant pile of dirt.

@ Milk: Well it's good to see you are well! And, able to get outside your house without a Law-man bracelet on your ankle! You still suck for getting into that position!

OK, you are good to ride with me in infinite trails in S OH just 25 minutes from Crow Canyon.

Big ride planned on the coming holiday weekend!:thumb:

005-4.jpg

Heres mine....an '01