Yz125 WOT problem

Yeah, that happens with me on here sometimes.
Okay so I put carb back on and now bike won’t crank again but I had a fresh top and bottom end rebuild put in new air filter fluids etc and I’ve kicked numerous times and won’t crack but when I did a top end rebuild on the old crank it started first kick any suggestions ?

Okay so I put carb back on and now bike won’t crank again but I had a fresh top and bottom end rebuild put in new air filter fluids etc and I’ve kicked numerous times and won’t crack but when I did a top end rebuild on the old crank it started first kick any suggestions ?
Will it start if it is towed or bump started?

Unless I’m doing it wrong I go up hill and then roll down kick it in second and drop my weight down
Re check everything, pull the plug to see if it is wet, check for spark at the plug for starters. It sounds like it went from running incorrectly to not at all after simply working on the carb. Probably something simple here.

Re check everything, pull the plug to see if it is wet, check for spark at the plug for starters. It sounds like it went from running incorrectly to not at all after simply working on the carb. Probably something simple here.
Yea the plug was wet I cleaned it and then put back in it had some spark but still wouldn’t kick so is it something inside maybe wrong ?

SRAD97750

Staff member
It ran WOT before you adjusted the slide, now the slide is closing completely and it won't start?
Time to clean the carburetor and set the float.
Start with the mixture screw at 1.5 turns from lightly seated.
Idle screw should just bump the slide up a mm or two.
Choke on, no throttle, it should pop to life.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

It ran WOT before you adjusted the slide, now the slide is closing completely and it won't start?
Time to clean the carburetor and set the float.
Start with the mixture screw at 1.5 turns from lightly seated.
Idle screw should just bump the slide up a mm or two.
Choke on, no throttle, it should pop to life.
-BIG DAN:thumb:
Okay thanks I will try that