yz125 for everyday use ??

In my experience, pulling a wheelie in a higher gear is easier to ride longer and pull up smoothly. I used to have a built 400ex and sure I could sit on the gas tank and blip the throttle and pull a wheelie in 1st. It's hard to hold it though because it's such a short gear. 3rd gear I could pull one easy and smoothly bring it to its balance point and cruise it. Once you get good at wheelies you will learn to shift while doing one. Key factor when doing wheelies, use the throttle to bring the front end up and the rear brake to keep it down. Manipulating the rear brake and throttle are key to prevent flipping over.

Ok. Obviously this thread is becoming about wheelies so let's end it right here.
In the end the OP will get a 2015 yz125 because that's really really what he wants. He already made up his mind before his 1st post, but needed outside affirmation to validate his decision. Not that I mind giving opinions, but when people ask for help I give them options. I'm done here. Have a good one fellas and good luck Kingzer. :thumb:

Ok. Obviously this thread is becoming about wheelies so let's end it right here.
In the end the OP will get a 2015 yz125 because that's really really what he wants. He already made up his mind before his 1st post, but needed outside affirmation to validate his decision. Not that I mind giving opinions, but when people ask for help I give them options. I'm done here. Have a good one fellas and good luck Kingzer. :thumb:

Just because you have a hard time getting it up without the use of a little pill is no reason to get all shitty with the poor kid whom formulated a decision before he joined a forum to ask a bunch of old guys and young girls a simple question about the insignificance of the French laws and how if he was just a little older could legally ride a mans size bike with dignity and honor. Bubble buster!!!
:picard:

:smirk:

Id go with a 4 stroke honestly. U wont have to worry about mixing oil and gas if you ever need to stop at a gas station. 2 strokes are more maintanace, and require rebuilds more frequently than the 4 stroke. But either way if you maintain them good u wouldnt have too much problems... But this is just my opinion

Speak for your self........I'm not ready to end this

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I just saw what you guys meant by close ratio gear !! By the way I am getting a new atv honda trx 450r ( it was for my brother but he is giving it to me ) its an 07!!

And I am gonna have it in senegal so there is no really need of license ( because them cops don't really care even though i already got arrested on my old one)