yz125 for everyday use ??

I think imma change the place of the subject caise its not thr right place imma put it at what bike should i get in the general dirtbike section thanks for your help and God bless you.

You too young man. Look at it this way, a 2stroke motor is going to need more frequent rebuilds but they are cheaper. The weight between a 125 and 250 are minimal. Set up properly, (gearing) and ride it normal you will get an easy 40 Hours plus or minus out of a top end. Wide open all the time will not be good on the smaller displacement motor, so 250 would be better. Still not going to want to be wide open all the time but better than a 125. The extra juice is manageable through throttle control. Lucky for you, France has abundant amounts of bikes to chose from, and every goodie can be found on the www and shipped.

Last edited:
You too young man. Look at it this way, a 2stroke motor is going to need more frequent rebuilds but they are cheaper. The weight between a 125 and 250 are minimal. Set up properly, (gearing) and ride it normal you will get an easy 40 Hours plus or minus out of a top end. Wide open all the time will not be good on the smaller displacement motor, so 250 would be better. Still not going to want to be wide open all the time but better than a 125. The extra juice is manageable through throttle control. Lucky for you, France has abundant amounts of bikes to chose from, and every goodie can be found on the www and shipped.
If i wanted a 125 is because i need to wait 18 years old before being able to get a 250 cc but at 16 I can get a 125 thats why i couldnt go for a 4 strokes

Yep thats why i was looking for a yz125 but like if the maintenance is not too expensive and tricky i can do it home like i already have a 200cc atv in senegal (them cops dont really care over there) so i know i can do some maintenance.

Palmer. Are you saying that every two days i will have to change the motor or ill have to change the pistons every 2 day ?

No, no, no...
You can ride that thing for at least six months to a year before needing a top end. All depends on how you ride it. I would do it if I was you. You can always move up with age...
Oh okay so what would i need to change very often the ring ?