You know you are a true Dirt Bike Addict when.....

you know your a true DBA when money is tight for the month and you start to count quarters for your next track session fee's

That AND, out of a job and keep thinkiing WTF you're going to do to your bike once you go bacvk to work! Actually doesn't stop there but it pretty much started with that! :shocked:

Man, I wish I was old so I could be cool like you guys :smirk:

Anyways, you know you're a DBA when:

You have random dirt bike parts strewn about your house (left fork against the bed, tires in the closet, pre-mix oil on the dresser, etc)

You make dirt bike noises- ALL the time. In situations where it's completely inappropriate. :smirk:

You'll go out of your way to get your riding fix, even if that means approaching someone you don't even know, that has a bike, and subtlely hinting to him that you'd like to try it out, all while on vacation. :ride: (I'll admit though...it was a quad :cry: at least it was a 450...)

true DBA-

Going to Italy in October... NOT excited... Leaning Tower of Pisa... Rome... Colosseum... Venice... BAH... the closest I'll get to riding a bike is a freaking Vespa, and even then, I'll have my wife on the back...

(SO hoping she doesn't see this post... and hoping some smartass doesn't link it to her

Man, I wish I was old so I could be cool like you guys :smirk: You'll go out of your way to get your riding fix, even if that means approaching someone you don't even know, that has a bike, and subtlely hinting to him that you'd like to try it out, all while on vacation. :ride: (I'll admit though...it was a quad :cry: at least it was a 450...)

So, what approach did you use? Hey, is that your quad? You know I race quads professionally, they say THAT quad is the best and I was thinking of getting one, mind if I try it? :devil: :smirk:

Man, I wish I was old so I could be cool like you guys :smirk:

Anyways, you know you're a DBA when:

You have random dirt bike parts strewn about your house (left fork against the bed, tires in the closet, pre-mix oil on the dresser, etc)

You make dirt bike noises- ALL the time. In situations where it's completely inappropriate. :smirk:

You'll go out of your way to get your riding fix, even if that means approaching someone you don't even know, that has a bike, and subtlely hinting to him that you'd like to try it out, all while on vacation. :ride: (I'll admit though...it was a quad :cry: at least it was a 450...)
This is to Funny !:lol::lol:
AS Weathergeek would say...." You seem to be wise beyond your years my son."
Just don't fall for the tequilla and candy trick.:smirk:

So, what approach did you use? Hey, is that your quad? You know I race quads professionally, they say THAT quad is the best and I was thinking of getting one, mind if I try it? :devil: :smirk:
Very well put. Have you tried such a line like that before ? cuz I'm wondering how you came up with it? Excellent. Very funny too.:thumb:

true DBA-

Going to Italy in October... NOT excited... Leaning Tower of Pisa... Rome... Colosseum... Venice... BAH... the closest I'll get to riding a bike is a freaking Vespa, and even then, I'll have my wife on the back...

(SO hoping she doesn't see this post... and hoping some smartass doesn't link it to her

I'd be board too! My God!:lol::P