You know you are a true Dirt Bike Addict when.....

the laws are the same for harleys... its just not enforced very often so they run thier straight pipes and dont give a shit. Personally the noise dont bother me... i kinda like the rumble of harleys but i can understand other peoples concerns with how obnoxious they are.

I'm pretty sure if you had a Harley and rapped it off they'd call the cops then too...Like Sun says, every neighborhood has 1.......I even have to admit a friend of mine is (was) that neighbor :foul:, he whines whenever his next door neighbor rides their quad down the street...even goes out to the street and yells at him! Not sure why itbothers him so much! Just being a dick I guess! :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure if you had a Harley and rapped it off they'd call the cops then too...Like Sun says, every neighborhood has 1.......I even have to admit a friend of mine is (was) that neighbor :foul:, he whines whenever his next door neighbor rides their quad down the street...even goes out to the street and yells at him! Not sure why itbothers him so much! Just being a dick I guess! :rolleyes:

i always chaulk it up as that person was severly picked on in school so now as an adult they get a kick or a power trip about stopping someone from doing something they dont agree with. That or they are such a weak minded pussy that they will not go and confront the person themselves. I use to DJ when i was younger and had club equipment in my house... i was a punk and i blasted my music LOUD. all but 1 neighbor NEVER came and knocked on my door and asked me to turn it down.. 1 neighbor did ... he came over and when i turned it down he say "NO turn it back up to where it was" then had me follow him to the middle of the street, i did. I then realized how loud it was.. he said "see you think you could keep it down" I had so much respect for the guy i never played my music loud again.

i always chaulk it up as that person was severly picked on in school so now as an adult they get a kick or a power trip about stopping someone from doing something they dont agree with. That or they are such a weak minded pussy that they will not go and confront the person themselves. I use to DJ when i was younger and had club equipment in my house... i was a punk and i blasted my music LOUD. all but 1 neighbor NEVER came and knocked on my door and asked me to turn it down.. 1 neighbor did ... he came over and when i turned it down he say "NO turn it back up to where it was" then had me follow him to the middle of the street, i did. I then realized how loud it was.. he said "see you think you could keep it down" I had so much respect for the guy i never played my music loud again.

Good for him AND you :thumb:

How old are you Trav? I thought you were a youngin' but the more I read your posts, the more I respect what your posts have to say and maybe you are not a youngin'. It's not to say that I didn't respect what you had to say before, but you seem to be oozing wisdom lately:prof::thumb: Just sayin':ride:

hehehe it fun to be a kid on the forums :devil: but i guess trav sets a good example for us all ......or maybe me.:banana:

Trav .my heroo....
30j48si.jpg

6e0xsn.jpg

How old are you Trav? I thought you were a youngin' but the more I read your posts, the more I respect what your posts have to say and maybe you are not a youngin'. It's not to say that I didn't respect what you had to say before, but you seem to be oozing wisdom lately:prof::thumb: Just sayin':ride:

33... im jsut keeping it real.. and why do you think i dragged PBK here... to balance it out a bit ... my wisdom ... his stupidity... its a yin and yang thing :P