You know you are a true Dirt Bike Addict when.....

She did good this year. I got a new gear bag:banana: She is NOT normally good at getting gifts.
Expect one year the wife got an old check book and used it to make out coupons for certain married couple activities. I used them at the worst possible times:banana: One time she was pissed at me for some thing and I broke out a coupon:smirk: Lets just say she couldnt talk for a bit:lol:

:lol:
She did good this year. I got a new gear bag:banana: She is NOT normally good at getting gifts.
Expect one year the wife got an old check book and used it to make out coupons for certain married couple activities. I used them at the worst possible times:banana: One time she was pissed at me for some thing and I broke out a coupon:smirk: Lets just say she couldnt talk for a bit:lol:

I know I am a true dirt bike addict because:

I have to have surgery to get some skin cancer removed... plastic surgery to fix the scar... and the only thing I ask the Dr is "How long until I can wear a helmet again"...

he says, "well you'll have about 6 stitches...":blah:

"DOC... HOW LONG UNTIL I CAN PUT A FREAKING HELMET ON MY FREAKING HEAD?":rant:

stitches, scars and pain don't bother me... not riding bothers me :prof:

Going to Jacumba for a half day ride tomorrow, then no helmet for a few weeks :cry:

I have to have surgery to get some skin cancer removed... plastic surgery to fix the scar... and the only thing I ask the Dr is "How long until I can wear a helmet again"...

Going to Jacumba for a half day ride tomorrow, then no helmet for a few weeks :cry:

:smirk: :thumb: have a great day!

gotta get your fix before you get fixed :thumb:

When you wake up at 3am and roll over to grab the I phone just to check the newest Post. Not just once in awhile but every chance you get. Only to find out that the Black Berry and web format hasn't updated shit! So then you go cruise TT to get a fix. And throw some roost cuz that button works over there on the phone.lol fags lol.

When the last time you rode was just two weeks ago for 5 days and 300 miles and your all ready jonesing and wondering where to ride or how your gonna make it threw the whole summer.

You will just have to come visit me or the rack for some riding this summer. Went last weekend to Rack's house which is further than you would have to come here. So let's get on it.:thumb::focus:

When you wake up at 3am and roll over to grab the I phone just to check the newest Post. Not just once in awhile but every chance you get. Only to find out that the Black Berry and web format hasn't updated shit! So then you go cruise TT to get a fix. And throw some roost cuz that button works over there on the phone.lol fags lol.

Sick I tell ya!