You know you are a true Dirt Bike Addict when.....

i need to stop drinking... last night i coulda got new plactics and graphics for my bike... guess i'm not a true DBA :banghead:

sucks when you think about your habbits like that. for me it was kinda a whacked mentality but i would have no prob spending 50 bucks on a sack of weed but then cringe to the thought of having to spend that on some random tool at home depot

sucks when you think about your habbits like that. for me it was kinda a whacked mentality but i would have no prob spending 50 bucks on a sack of weed but then cringe to the thought of having to spend that on some random tool at home depot

Fair comment Trav but, without the benefit of some of that "Cambodian Slamdunk" we would never had the benefit of your wise and informative posts. ..... :smirk:

James

Staff member
When my wife tells me how much she spent at the store and I reply "That's like 3 rear tires!" or "I could have my forks redone for that!"
:lol: does she :rolleyes: her eyes when you say that?
i need to stop drinking... last night i coulda got new plactics and graphics for my bike... guess i'm not a true DBA :banghead:
That's one reason I don't binge drink anymore, plus I'm trying to get in better shape for MX. Also since I don't smoke I can probably afford a new bike every 2 years with the money I save. :devil: :smirk:

Yup, he thinks riding buddy, and look its orange too...

ktmcow.jpg

Nice KTM:P

You know you are a true DBA when.....

applying for a job and being asked the question "tell me about your greatest achievement?" you talked about:

the amount of air that you put in your Trailwings that enabled you to get the right amount of traction to climb that grassy hill behind your neighbor's house after the typhoon

What's a birthday? What do u celebrate on a "birthday"....:noidea:

Seriously..........You celebrate the day you were born, like mine is coming up July 25th..."after all it is a national holiday"...It's called national RICK-DAY! Mark your calendars... :prof: