Y Z 250, is the best all around bike!

He's only 50.... Thought he was older than that.
He grew up I Costa Mesa next to one of my best friends house, 1 year younger than me. When my best friend moved up to my neighborhood, I met Doug. His older brother was his sponsor and mechanic before Yamaha picked him up. I got some cool stories of back in the day shit with his bro, his bros Nova II wagon, girls, snow, wheeling, Marines, drunken stoned. Good times, good times. I was just talking about it over MLK with my best friend, he remembers the trips but not in detail like me. Fuck, we were nuts when we were yong!!!

Last edited:
Vehicle description:
RACE MACINE!! Everyone who rides should at some point experience the legendary YZ250 2-stroke. This machine truly embodies the character of moto; it's light, nimble and responsive, it is a proven weapon in motocross, supercross, and off-road racing. If you're looking to add a little "spice" to your life get back to the roots of motocross with a YZ250!
To bad the 490 did not last as long as the 250.

Vehicle description:
RACE MACINE!! Everyone who rides should at some point experience the legendary YZ250 2-stroke. This machine truly embodies the character of moto; it's light, nimble and responsive, it is a proven weapon in motocross, supercross, and off-road racing. If you're looking to add a little "spice" to your life get back to the roots of motocross with a YZ250!
To bad the 490 did not last as long as the 250.

Must be one hell of a "MACINE"

Btw what is a "MACINE"?

apparently none of these left coast clowns have ever ridden the 06 Rm2fiddy.....or else they would know....
However the RM300 is even more awesome... Makita race option: aboriginal fur lined titanium encased ball coupler... Can't get that as a GYTR option... :thumb: