X GAMES!

Travace,you pretty much summed it up. All though great to watch and the atheletes are awesome It's just one more thing that has got way commercialized and ESPN and Speed channel seem to dick everything up.Your right about them trying play shit off like it was yeaterday. They sure cut out a lot of prelims.Everything I saw went right to the finals. Rally car is not a extreme sport and shouldn't even be there but theres part of commercialized crap. Luge was probably cut out in the second or third year of the games and wake boarding should probably be there. All in all it was great to see though when your not riding or football aint on.

Travace,you pretty much summed it up. All though great to watch and the atheletes are awesome It's just one more thing that has got way commercialized and ESPN and Speed channel seem to dick everything up.Your right about them trying play shit off like it was yeaterday. They sure cut out a lot of prelims.Everything I saw went right to the finals. Rally car is not a extreme sport and shouldn't even be there but theres part of commercialized crap. Luge was probably cut out in the second or third year of the games and wake boarding should probably be there. All in all it was great to see though when your not riding or football aint on.

+2 roost for the turth here. it IS better then most TV and there isnt much that i DVR these days... it has kept me entertained the past few days but it could be SO much better.

Super rally was a joke. They couldn't get camera angles for crap. But the FAIL award for the night, was to the flag guy who threw the checkered, one lap too early.:doh:

Not sure if this was the same thing, it was a rally race inside the colosium...they kept going the wrong way (close to a head on at one point), hitting the walls, getting red flagged, they'd pan back to get he guys comming out of the arches to find out they'd already passed...

Not sure if this was the same thing, it was a rally race inside the colosium...they kept going the wrong way (close to a head on at one point), hitting the walls, getting red flagged, they'd pan back to get he guys comming out of the arches to find out they'd already passed...

that was the regular rally... the super rally was where they went 4 cars at the same time and they HAD to do the jump at least 1 time.

that was the regular rally... the super rally was where they went 4 cars at the same time and they HAD to do the jump at least 1 time.

The regular rally was too messed up...I can't imagine the SUPER rally....SUPER messed up??? 2 cars going the wrong way...:shocked:

The regular rally was too messed up...I can't imagine the SUPER rally....SUPER messed up??? 2 cars going the wrong way...:shocked:

no they set it up differently... it wasnt as confusing. but the idiot flag guy waved teh checkered flag a lap early :doh:

the problem with the regular rally was they changed the course on them every time they went out. practice was different the qualifying, qualifying ws different then elimination so it was super retarded.

Xgames sucked this year.

I can go one better...

Leaving Staples Center Friday night we got funneled through LA Live where they had the 'X-Games Stage' set up with a Rap Trio rapping about re-electing Obama. My wife insisted we leave before a riot broke out.

Talk about knowing your audience :poke:

James

Staff member
I heard the guy got a major concussion, a lacerated liver (:eek: !) a sprained hip, bruised lung, ribs, and I think a James! :shocked: That was brutal to watch!
:rolleyes:
What about Wake boarding? is that not a summer X-game event? with the way that sport is going it would be a serious shame considering they have skateparks on the water and have the wench rope pull things now a days.
I've always wondered this, I have some friends that wake board, heck one of them is on the verge of being pro. So I know that it's an extreme sport and like Trav said with the cable systems I don't see why it isn't in the X Games. :bonk: