X GAMES!

Well, I hope this doesn't ruin it for anyone, but how about the chick that went over the bars by that huge pair of finish line jumps.:shocked:

Well, I hope this doesn't ruin it for anyone, but how about the chick that went over the bars by that huge pair of finish line jumps.:shocked:

i was glad to see that she walked off on her own... the landing wasnt that bad but the way she got whipped into the ground from the hay bail thing was knarly looking.

how about that mega ramp for the skateboarders... :wow: that roll in would be so damm scary.

She sure got her bell rung.Head slap to the ground.She proably should of Pulled a Timoyz and slid that bike out before hitting the tuff blocks.

She sure got her bell rung.Head slap to the ground.She proably should of Pulled a Timoyz and slid that bike out before hitting the tuff blocks.

It would of helped if she would of jumped from the track, to the track.:smirk: Trying to cut that corner didn't work out too well. I think it might of knocked her out for a little, either that or she just liked the smell of the dirt.:noidea: She wasn't the only one having trouble, all those girls were casing those front monster jumps.:eek:

i was glad to see that she walked off on her own... the landing wasnt that bad but the way she got whipped into the ground from the hay bail thing was knarly looking.

how about that mega ramp for the skateboarders... :wow: that roll in would be so damm scary.

I forgot about that dude that was overcome by the G-Force, and wiped out before the ramp. and slammed off the side of it. Those guys are Nucking Futs!:naughty:

James

Staff member
I forgot about that dude that was overcome by the G-Force, and wiped out before the ramp. and slammed off the side of it. Those guys are Nucking Futs!:naughty:
I did see that :wow: can't say I've EVER seen that before.

Yeah that track was knarrrllly.:eek: just catch a glimpse of it, its sitting in the DVR for later. :ride: Along with the complete MX season. :lol:

BMX

How many times can you blow out your shoulder and pop it back in and ride.:cry:
Those guys got hammered. Animals. Pedals seat post and hard ramps is not a good mixture.:thinking:

How many times can you blow out your shoulder and pop it back in and ride.:cry:
Those guys got hammered. Animals. Pedals seat post and hard ramps is not a good mixture.:thinking:

cement ramp.... metal tubes... nut huggers.... not good combos... i foresee pain! :smirk:

erin-bates-01.jpg

erin-bates-05.jpg

erin-bates-06.jpg

2729338680_afc9a41998.jpg

Just got back form Staples Center. Watched some dude wuss out on the practice runs for best whip then disappear all together when it came time to compete. Come time for best trick and the guy's back out there for the warm-up runs. He keeps coming down the approach ramp then pulls off at the last second before the launch. We were all laughing at him in the stands.

Then comes his first run for best trick - his first run at the launch all night. We were all waiting for the dude to wuss out again...

He throttles up, hits the ramp, starts a rotation for a FRONT FLIP!

Doesn't land it.... at least not on his bike.

Dude only rotates about half way - he laid lifeless on the dirt for about 10 minutes before they finally took him away on a back board. My wife and kids thought he was dead.

Luckily, about 15 minutes later they report that he's moving all limbs and talking. I hate it when shit like that happens :thumbsdown: