worthless thread

Where is that CDA and his famous spray paint tagger :thinking:

The line is something like this.........................

"thread sucks without pics" :prof:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:P
TSP.gif

Welcome home:ride:

Sounds like another epic trip. What a shame about the camera:rolleyes:

Not even some cell phone pics? That is all I use anymore. I lose and break cameras. Cheap or expensive.

Welcome home:ride:

Sounds like another epic trip. What a shame about the camera:rolleyes:

Not even some cell phone pics? That is all I use anymore. I lose and break cameras. Cheap or expensive.

I love me some epic!:banana:

My fault. I can't blame the lady for putting it in her luggage (repeat over and over). I usually take a PacSafe backpack and handle the camera myself but after getting hassled about it last year at the airport (I could take the steel mesh out and strangle the pilot) I didn't bring a daypack......:rant:
Oh well, only a full memory card of new beaches, great surf, moto rides in beautiful country, blah blah blah:blah:

Taca will take no responsibility, time to switch to Copa airlines:prof:

Vacation is a chance to not have a cell phone, silly.:naughty:

Made some good contacts and new friends in the moto world down there. Ticos are some of the nicest people in the world and the expats that have moved there ain't so bad either. Travel cures fear and stereotypes.

How about some old pics from previous trips?

CR1008 034.jpg

CR1008 037.jpg

CR1008 091.jpg

CR1008 110.jpg

I love me some epic!:banana:

My fault. I can't blame the lady for putting it in her luggage (repeat over and over). I usually take a PacSafe backpack and handle the camera myself but after getting hassled about it last year at the airport (I could take the steel mesh out and strangle the pilot) I didn't bring a daypack......:rant:
Oh well, only a full memory card of new beaches, great surf, moto rides in beautiful country, blah blah blah:blah:

Taca will take no responsibility, time to switch to Copa airlines:prof:

Vacation is a chance to not have a cell phone, silly.:naughty:

Made some good contacts and new friends in the moto world down there. Ticos are some of the nicest people in the world and the expats that have moved there ain't so bad either. Travel cures fear and stereotypes.

How about some old pics from previous trips?

View attachment 3350

View attachment 3351

View attachment 3352

View attachment 3353

Love the rain forest. Reminds me of my time in KL. :thumb:

I've been to Costa Rica twice on surf trips.
Tamarindo, and Nosara on the Oso Peninsula are my fav areas.
We always did our best to stay away from San Jose and Jaco Beach.
Never got a chance to ride there besides renting quads for the day.

You know what Taca stands for right???
T ake
A
C hance
A irlines

At least that's what we called it :lol:

T ake
A
C hance
A irlines

So did I but only once. People were great and surf was perfect too. My favorite spot was Witch's Rock in the north. I miss those days for sure.:thumb:

T ake
A
C hance
A irlines

Our first trip (5 years ago) was the Nicoya peninsula, which is where Tamarindo and Nosara are. Didn't like Tamarindo at all, too many drug peddlers and a dry jungle. Mostly mangroves and alamendro trees. Surfed Playa Grande, Tamarindo, Avellanes, Samara and Santa Teresa, didn't make it to Nosara because the bridge was out and the tide was high.
I've never been in San Jose, we just fly into the airport there and head to the coast.
We try to go once if not twice a year.
This last trip we took the ferry to Mal Pais area and stayed at Playa Hermosa de Nicoya (there are 4 different playa hermosas) for a "vacation" before we went south to Dominical to meet the bulldozer for our lot (5' of rain in a week last November). It was there that I rented a ktm 625sx (she had a big heavy butt on those downhills) and did a 180 km loop, beauty.
Dominical is my favorite area and my future home. Dense dark green old style jungle (they filmed Jurassic Park on an island not too far from there), lots of rain and waterfalls around every corner.
South of there is the Osa peninsula, Cabo Matapalo and Corcovado Nat'l park......I miss it already:cry: