Worth a watch!

Just saw Dust 2 Glory, it was well done. Certainly not hard to find entertaining story lines for a movie like this, but the film also paid tribute to the fallen. I believe it was released in theaters for one night only, If you can find it on its second run it's definitely worth a watch.

Went to a flat-track race last night at Firebird. A TT race. Damn impressive!
5-6 ambulance rides though. One guy, Curtis Lee?, got off hard right in front of the grandstands at the start/finish, probably tumbled for 50 yards. EMT's we're moving VERY slowly with him, and had him in a neck brace on before they left.
These guys are ballsy.

AND, freaking Jeff Ward was there racing! When I first heard his name I thought it must be his kid, but there he was.
Ryan Sipes...awesome motorcyclist, but I think he crashed too.
Much respect given to all.

Last edited:
Went to a flat-track race last night at Firebird. A TT race. Damn impressive!
5-6 ambulance rides though. One guy, Curtis Lee?, got off hard right in front of the grandstands at the start/finish, probably tumbled for 50 yards. EMT's we're moving VERY slowly with him, and had him in a neck brace on before they left.
These guys are ballsy.

AND, freaking Jeff Ward was there racing! When I first heard his name I thought it must be his kid, but there he was.
Ryan Sipes...awesome motorcyclist, but I think he crashed too.
Much respect given to all.

They were just talking about Ryan Sipes. Racing Sx at night and then by 6am back at the hare-scrambles waiting for the smoke bomb.