Worth a watch!

Just watched the first episode of the new BBC2 Top Gear with Chris Evans and Matt Leblanc, as expected, not ideal but will no doubt tune in anyway, not going to post a link cos Bbc want to charge you so I'm sure you'll find a link somewhere

"The Highlands" narrated by Ewan Mcgregor, Bonnie Scotland at its very best, full on wild life and nature documentary series about my homeland!
Def worth a watch if your into a wee bit of nature:thumb:
Many similarities with Canada, Alaska and like CA we have bottle nose dolphins, just ours are twice the size at 4 metres and eat Atlantic Salmon whole:loco:

"The Highlands" narrated by Ewan Mcgregor, Bonnie Scotland at its very best, full on wild life and nature documentary series about my homeland!
Many similarities with Canada, Alaska and like CA we have bottle nose dolphins, just ours are twice the size at 4 metres and eat Atlantic Salmon whole:loco:

Good, tell them to eat as much of that Atlantic salmon they can, nasty stuff.

Not fair. I never see Mexicans picking lettuce in Scotland.