Worth a watch!

Great air plane......there was a great quote from Adolph Galland one of Germany's top aces during WW II, when asked by Herman Goring what would be needed to compete with the RAF better Galland replied "I should like an outfit of Spitfires for my squadron" at this Goring furiously got up and left the room.

Great air plane......there was a great quote from Adolph Galland one of Germany's top aces during WW II, when asked by Herman Goring what would be needed to compete with the RAF better Galland replied "I should like an outfit of Spitfires for my squadron" at this Goring furiously got up and left the room.
Galland himself is well worth reading about, from the publications I read when I was obsessed with the WWII air war he wore the uniform but it hardly fit.

Just watched another Guy Martin (IOMTT) documentary on channel4 called "Our Guy in China"
First thing he did was go to a Chinese bike factory and build an electric bike to tour rural and industrial China!:ride:
Well worth a watch!:thumb:

I watched the first episode of top gea..... err Grand Tour tonight, was fantastic entertainment.
Hey snow, just bought a fire stick to catch the grand tour, I've been told I can download an app to open up every available channel to it, is this true and will i get my arse felt by amazon if I do it?

Hey snow, just bought a fire stick to catch the grand tour, I've been told I can download an app to open up every available channel to it, is this true and will i get my arse felt by amazon if I do it?

Don't know about fire sticks up the ass, but Flake is probably the one to ask.....My son in law has prime and will load Grand Tour on to one of them memory sticks and then he said I can view it on my tv. I will probably need the assistance of his Asian Mojo to get that part done as well though.

I don't know, I don't have a firestick, I have amazon prime and downloaded the app for my xbox, thats how I watch it, you can also watch it on the pc through prime