Wilson's Customer Appreciation Desert Ride 2/22 - 2/24

We did go on a ride that Rack has all the pictures of, but I will tell you, one of the riders was struggling with some of the uphills that we were going up, so the next day Rack was showing him how to mount a rear tire. :smirk:
IMG_2910.jpg

I stood there barking directions on how he was trying to bite too much tire, so Rack had enough and handed me the tire irons and BAM, 2 bites and tire is mounted.....Not sure why Rack never listens to me? Maybe because he has a hard time taking advice from someone who is younger than him...:smirk:

We did do a Barbie run and I have a couple pictures of that event, but I will wait and see if Rack posts pictures of said ride I just mentioned. If not, I will post the few pictures I have. Again, I was too excited about the scooter I was riding to remember to stop and take pictures.....

I will post later on here a short write up of each scooter I got to throw my leg over and what CDA thought of each one.

Rack, quit acting like you are busy at work and post some RR pics already...:stirthepot:

We did go on a ride that Rack has all the pictures of, but I will tell you, one of the riders was struggling with some of the uphills that we were going up, so the next day Rack was showing him how to mount a rear tire. :smirk:
View attachment 12960

I stood there barking directions on how he was trying to bite too much tire, so Rack had enough and handed me the tire irons and BAM, 2 bites and tire is mounted.....Not sure why Rack never listens to me? Maybe because he has a hard time taking advice from someone who is younger than him...:smirk:

2 bites???? man when ever I've changed a tire it was several more than 2 PLUS I'd launch a tire iron across the garage at least once. :shocked:

We did do a Barbie run and I have a couple pictures of that event, but I will wait and see if Rack posts pictures of said ride I just mentioned. If not, I will post the few pictures I have. Again, I was too excited about the scooter I was riding to remember to stop and take pictures.....

I will post later on here a short write up of each scooter I got to throw my leg over and what CDA thought of each one.

Rack, quit acting like you are busy at work and post some RR pics already...:stirthepot:

I'm on the road today won't be home til late tonight. Gonna have to wait. But here is another teaser from my phone

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361889849.973497.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361889862.453316.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361889876.003727.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361889889.520821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361889905.387440.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361889924.637273.jpg

I'm on the road today won't be home til late tonight. Gonna have to wait. But here is another teaser from my phone

View attachment 12966
I was holding off on these pics, but I do like how Mr. Twilight is up set that Farve took his man from behind..:smirk: Farve showed up looking for his Physical Therapist and could not find her, so Ken was the next best thing..:smirk: