Wilson's Customer Appreciation Desert Ride 2/22 - 2/24

I know a couple Beta owners on this site that I wouldn't mind throwing a leg over.:

Uh, no, this is what caused me to run down to the old folks home and offer up my bunny services. I don't have a Beta, but throw in a little alcohol into CDA and sinse my bike is blue.... :cry:

Uh, no, this is what caused me to run down to the old folks home and offer up my bunny services. I don't have a Beta, but throw in a little alcohol into CDA and sinse my bike is blue.... :cry:

No alcohol for CDA he doesn't drink.

Seriously come on out. We need a new trail boss. Take us to some new places. CDA made a comment earlier that the trails I ride on are all worn out because I go there every trip.

No alcohol for CDA he doesn't drink.

Seriously come on out. We need a new trail boss. Take us to some new places. CDA made a comment earlier that the trails I ride on are all worn out because I go there every trip.
I am planning on it. I really only have Sat to ride though as I can't take any of the first 3 days off that week due to work issues. Sunday being Easter, family obligations.

Where are you guys planning on camping?

I am planning on it. I really only have Sat to ride though as I can't take any of the first 3 days off that week due to work issues. Sunday being Easter, family obligations.

Where are you guys planning on camping?

Either Football Field or Prospectors. As the date approaches we will decide.