Injured Wife takes a dirtnap ****WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES IN THIS THREAD****

I am sure Cory could handle herself just like my wife and several others.

ohh you should have seen her. so just a few of us dudes were up when this big ol heffa lady shows up to camp drunk in a razer. she starts hitting on some of the dudes and doing like hip hop dancing... right at that time cory comes out and she starts fucking with them mentally. It was golden to watch. She trumped them all it was great.

Dam Trav that looks knarly to say the least. Your wife is a trooper no doubt and I hope she heals up fast and gets back in the saddle. By the way, are some knee guards on the to get list?

Sorry to hear about your guy's accident and that your trip had to end early, hopefully she will get back on the 150 in a week or two after she's healed up and ride again. These knee guards (Thor Force Knee Guards) work well and have pivoting points so you she could walk/sit in them comfortably, plus they have like 6" wide straps so they don't pinch your skin like thin skateboarding/hockey style pads. They can be worn under the pants or over. Either way they are great protection and have saved my knee's countless times.

THR09FORCEKNEEPRO.jpg

i have those thor's myself they are in fact very awesome... i have rash issues with em so some sock or underarmor is needed for me. i need to get new ones myself cause they are too big and slide off now and will prolly get these for her as well. the kids will get something else... maybe used off CL

James

Staff member
Wow, that had to hurt. :shocked: Is it only skin tissue damage?

I'm curious as to how that happened, I don't see a footpeg making a clean cut like that. Anyone think to check the ground for any sharp objects.

How is Cory feeling?
shes just chillin out for the most part. she hurts but knows it is what it is. i got her some crutches from my mom and caught her trying to do laundry... :foul: shes always been that way... wont stay still even when injured

shes just chillin out for the most part. she hurts but knows it is what it is. i got her some crutches from my mom and caught her trying to do laundry... :foul: shes always been that way... wont stay still even when injured
Moving makes the body and mind heal :thumb: I don't think crutches are necessary, my OT told me to move the skin so it doesn't adhere. Two weeks she can pull those sutures and have a wicked memorial scar, my dad did mine at the kitchen counter

Moving makes the body and mind heal :thumb: I don't think crutches are necessary, my OT told me to move the skin so it doesn't adhere. Two weeks she can pull those sutures and have a wicked memorial scar, my dad did mine at the kitchen counter
you are young :lol:

she moves it around its not braced or anything... crutches help her get around faster tho