Why are KTMs the best bikes? The others are junk...

slow-zuki? you sure about that? lol what did reed win outdoor MX on last year? what did dungey win supercross on? HUH? thats what I thought lol :P
Oh great I got the bumble bee all fired up. That did not take long. :smirk: If I remember right, everybody got hurt during those championship wins so James (as in wonder boy here on the DBA) could have painted his wheelchair bumble bee yellow and won those plates...:moon:

Oh great I got the bumble bee all fired up. That did not take long. :smirk: If I remember right, everybody got hurt during those championship wins so James (as in wonder boy here on the DBA) could have painted his wheelchair bumble bee yellow and won those plates...:moon:
:lol: nah, ive had a yami and honda (good one) and a zuke they were all great bikes :ride::banana:

I just ask Why ?

DSCN0247.jpg

If someone gave me one I wouldn't complain.:smirk:

see all those little rocks at the bottom of the tank? Thats what was inside the frame, motor, air box, etc. Millions of pieces of decomposed granite sand/gravel.

:thumb: That whitish looking thing behind the fish does look like a triple clamp from a KTM...doesn't it to you! :thinking: