Why are KTMs the best bikes? The others are junk...

That's easy, and I'm shocked that I'm the first to post it. KTM's are the best bike because, you can spot it, even at the bottom of a 15 foot pond.:moon:

That's easy, and I'm shocked that I'm the first to post it. KTM's are the best bike because, you can spot it, even at the bottom of a 15 foot pond.:moon:

Actually you can't and I speak from experience :prof:. It takes a swimmer to locate said gold fish!

Actually you can't and I speak from experience :prof:. It takes a swimmer to locate said gold fish!

NOW I get the goldfish avatar..............my brother had one back in the 70's, we decided to do a desert race (HBM/C 100 I think it was). I had my highly modified desert sled (Yammy TT 500)...We would have finished long before we did if it hadn't been for us having to search for him damn kickstarter or shift lever every 2 miles. We actually found them everytime we looked. Nothing like back tracking on a course!

I say "ride different...ride Husky"! They mean it...they're so tall your riding style does change! :shocked: