Who's up for some golf? (moto style)

Well put Rez. So much of what we see on TV now is extreme or rebel behavior in general. It is for shock value and what holds interest right or wrong. Heck, my video will put you to sleep:lol: This sort of paints a bad reputation of dirt bikers overall. Because how many know this kid as a golfer or know his MX background? Probably not so many. Therefore the commercial becomes this punk ass dirt biker on the golf course tearing it up. I will admit as a dirt biker and having played golf before "damn, that was a nice shot and some impressive control on the bike:hail:

Aww Geek, are you having a bad day?:hug: I think :prof:your overdue for a good ride like I am. You know I mean that in a nice way dont ya?

I agree.. why do you think more OHV parks are being closed and more areas are not allowing dirtbikes on them. If we wanna ride there, we do it with as much respect and dignity. It's kinda that whole "leave it better then how it was when you got here" deal. :cool:

I agree.. why do you think more OHV parks are being closed and more areas are not allowing dirtbikes on them. If we wanna ride there, we do it with as much respect and dignity. It's kinda that whole "leave it better then how it was when you got here" deal. :cool:

You are so right...I have a problem of always thinking the worst case scenario...I'm no bah hum bug but my view is...think negative and if it is then I was right and already geared for it...if it's good then it's time to celebrate! In this case I ws only imagining a young kid with no qualms going out and mimicking what he saw. That's what the extremisits and crazies as TraV calls them are looking for.

You are so right...I have a problem of always thinking the worst case scenario...I'm no bah hum bug but my view is...think negative and if it is then I was right and already geared for it...if it's good then it's time to celebrate! In this case I ws only imagining a young kid with no qualms going out and mimicking what he saw. That's what the extremisits and crazies as TraV calls them are looking for.

ohh yea cause there isnt kid hikers who hike out to firelook outs and trash them. or others who finds spots on top of hills to go and drink. They have fuck ups just like we do. There is always gonna be the bad seed in a group. The only difference is they have no lifes but to knit pick and look for someone doing something wrong so they can bitch and complain about it so they can have the land for themselves. I am really sick of our community pussy footing around and not doing this or not doing that purly because they are worried about another group having Ammunition against us.

ohh yea cause there isnt kid hikers who hike out to firelook outs and trash them. or others who finds spots on top of hills to go and drink. They have fuck ups just like we do. There is always gonna be the bad seed in a group. The only difference is they have no lifes but to knit pick and look for someone doing something wrong so they can bitch and complain about it so they can have the land for themselves. I am really sick of our community pussy footing around and not doing this or not doing that purly because they are worried about another group having Ammunition against us.

T-raV...I agree with you on this (to a point)...my belief is that our community (offroaders) may not have enough members that care enough to do something about it. The reason for the pussy footing around is to continue the possibilities of using an area in question WITHOUT adding a negative aspect to the cause. A little off point however in the same vein...In the community around the REZ (JV), it IS legal to ride a DB up and down the dirt roads ALL while being considerate of the residents that live there that although don't mind the bikes/noise, don't like the dust or the possible danger of someone hauling ass up and down the road. Due to some punks that would come up for the weekend had total disregard for the residents wishes and began not only hauling ass but also riding through their property at all hours of the night. The residents then petitioned that CODES be created and enforced which in turn resulted in disallowing groups of no more than 9 riders at any 1 parcel including the OPEN areas...The rangers had to enforce this but were cool about it. We happened to be out there for the first weekend of this, a ranger came by and informed us of the code and said he would only come out IF there was another reason other than the over 9 rider rule.

My point of this is the fact that as you said there are those "1 bad apple" in every bunch however, in this case that's all ittook on 1 weekend they almost eliminated any possibility of gathering at our own property because THEY were expressing themselves in an extreme manner.

rant/soap box over...all I'm saying is "be smart about it" :thumb:

T-raV...I agree with you on this (to a point)...my belief is that our community (offroaders) may not have enough members that care enough to do something about it. The reason for the pussy footing around is to continue the possibilities of using an area in question WITHOUT adding a negative aspect to the cause. A little off point however in the same vein...In the community around the REZ (JV), it IS legal to ride a DB up and down the dirt roads ALL while being considerate of the residents that live there that although don't mind the bikes/noise, don't like the dust or the possible danger of someone hauling ass up and down the road. Due to some punks that would come up for the weekend had total disregard for the residents wishes and began not only hauling ass but also riding through their property at all hours of the night. The residents then petitioned that CODES be created and enforced which in turn resulted in disallowing groups of no more than 9 riders at any 1 parcel including the OPEN areas...The rangers had to enforce this but were cool about it. We happened to be out there for the first weekend of this, a ranger came by and informed us of the code and said he would only come out IF there was another reason other than the over 9 rider rule.

My point of this is the fact that as you said there are those "1 bad apple" in every bunch however, in this case that's all ittook on 1 weekend they almost eliminated any possibility of gathering at our own property because THEY were expressing themselves in an extreme manner.

pretty lame that people are disrespectful in area's like that and that sucks. Getting codes enforced was way extreme over 1 incident. i could understand if it was happening ALL the time but thats pretty lame on the residents part. did they try to do anything themselves first before going through the city? Maybe make a big sign asking riders to be respectful?

definitly be smart about your riding and be respectful to others or someone is gonna be disrespectful to you :thumb:

:thumb::prof:

....shhhhhhh!....It's just me, Buckrun..............

Be quiet!........

I thought I was I was the only bombastic dickhead posting here....

Not that anybody posting in this thread is a dickhead.....

It's got flare! It's got panache'! That's cool!

:popcorn:

....shhhhhhh!....It's just me, Buckrun..............

Be quiet!........

I thought I was I was the only bombastic dickhead posting here....

Not that anybody posting in this thread is a dickhead.....

It's got flare! It's got panache'! That's cool!

:popcorn:

Make it 2, watching this makes me like golf, and it makes me want to go rip up a corse of this golf :thinking:

:smirk: