Who's up for some golf? (moto style)

James

Staff member
You know I have always hated anything that destroys private property. Funny though that it was sponsored by Puma. What a bunch of dumbasses.
:lol: You do realize that that's an ad right, and it was sanctioned by the golf course (the kid's a pro golfer with a motocross background).

:lol: You do realize that that's an ad right, and it was sanctioned by the golf course (the kid's a pro golfer with a motocross background).
Sorry for the strong comment, and you guys know I don't have many of them that are on the serious side. And yes I realize it is an ad that was sanctioned. It just seems to me that golf courses and dirtbikes don't mix. That being said, I do play golf but my love is much more for the dirtbikes. I just look at it as no different than spray painting on a building whether or not there was permission to do it.:ride:

Sorry for the strong comment, and you guys know I don't have many of them that are on the serious side. And yes I realize it is an ad that was sanctioned. It just seems to me that golf courses and dirtbikes don't mix. That being said, I do play golf but my love is much more for the dirtbikes. I just look at it as no different than spray painting on a building whether or not there was permission to do it.:ride:
i guess thats where we differ. i enjoy a nicely spray painted wall and as long as the owners of that wall allow it i dont see the problem.

i have 3 walls in my garage spray painted. its art.

i guess thats where we differ. i enjoy a nicely spray painted wall and as long as the owners of that wall allow it i dont see the problem.

i have 3 walls in my garage spray painted. its art.
Come on Trav. I am not talking about art, I am talking about graffiti, like gang graffiti. Wall murals and such are a different animal.:prof:

It just goes back to the destroying property thing I guess. I grew up near downtown Los Angeles, and had my fill of that crap until I moved away.
i dont think anyone would be in argument with that including myself but no property was being destroyed here... that is the point we are trying to make to you.

i dont think anyone would be in argument with that including myself but no property was being destroyed here... that is the point we are trying to make to you.
Maybe you are right, but how can you ride on a golf course without hurting it? It is impossible. It was just covered up by the video. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.:blah:

They had to fix the grass coming out of the sand trap as well as the green from the knobs and the weight of the bike. I guess that is what the greens keepers job is and those with the big bucks to spend on it. I live on a golf course and watch those guys every day taking meticulous care of the greens and you know a dirt bike with knobbies is not going to do the ground any good.