Who make a better rider, MX or Off road guy??

OK how about a rock wash with a little sand.
royalflushk.jpg
:thumb:I'm in. We riding down it or up?

Carl - That looks a lot like the bottom of Royal Flush down hill that 4 aces has used in their National the last few years... Out in Spangler around Charlie's Place - Que no?

All I got to say is "Ricky Dietrich" The guy was subbing on the Monster kawi ride last year and pulling consistent top 10 finishes beating out regular factory MX guys and then overalling 3+ hour WORC races the next weekend or sometimes the same weekend. That is a universal rider right there.

Oh and you want to see Fireworks, WG is going to be my firework launcher holder on the next outing...

Anything for you Dave.:smirk: God, I don't post for 5 hours and all hell breaks loose.:banana::banana::banana: Good to know I'm good for something though.:blah::rolleyes::moon:

Carl - That looks a lot like the bottom of Royal Flush down hill that 4 aces has used in their National the last few years... Out in Spangler around Charlie's Place - Que no?

That is the one. I can't imagine going up it. There is a nice little waterfall about 50 yards up the hill from where I stopped to rest.

In a race it must turn into a 30 minute bottleneck unless you are in the top 10 when you hit it.

I thought that was it. 1st time I hit it there was a bottleneck of a dozen or so guys. I took a small goat trial to the left that dropped in below the 1st waterfall and made up a bunch of positions. 2nd race - same spot I dropped in on the 1st waterfall when the guy below me tried to right his bike and dumped it over in front of me. He was yelling at me to "wait a fucking second" and I was yelling at him to "get out of the fucking way". :smirk:

I thought that was it. 1st time I hit it there was a bottleneck of a dozen or so guys. I took a small goat trial to the left that dropped in below the 1st waterfall and made up a bunch of positions. 2nd race - same spot I dropped in on the 1st waterfall when the guy below me tried to right his bike and dumped it over in front of me. He was yelling at me to "wait a fucking second" and I was yelling at him to "get out of the fucking way". :smirk:
:lol::lol: Classic. There was this guy I knew that raced desert and told me similar stories...