Who make a better rider, MX or Off road guy??

Just to let you know, the Rackster likes rocky sand washes.:devil:
Duly noted.:prof: Speaking of rocky sand washes, I swear I came across a RR where someone found one of those rocks in the sand wash and maybe hurt his elbow....:noidea::poke:

Heh heh, he said "Rackster".:lol::lol::lol: Mr. CDA can ride on Everest if he wanted too.:prof:
WG, I'm going to have to kick your ass. Or everybody else will when they find out my skills are not to par of what you claim..:devil:

What would the jetting requirements for that ride be.:thinking:
I think you might vapor lock at that altitude :thinking:

Just to let you know, the Rackster likes rocky sand washes.:devil:

#1 I HATE SAND WASHES!!!

Duly noted.:prof: Speaking of rocky sand washes, I swear I came across a RR where someone found one of those rocks in the sand wash and maybe hurt his elbow....:noidea::poke:

WG, I'm going to have to kick your ass. Or everybody else will when they find out my skills are not to par of what you claim..:devil:

I think you might vapor lock at that altitude :thinking:

#2 I think it was Timoyz that had an issue with the elbow and a rock in the sand wash.

#3 I have no skill!

#4 I like the whoop sections. It's really cool to just sit on the seat and roll through them.:prof:

All this popcorn, but where are the fireworks? Talk about false advertising.

The main problem with this thread is how do you define "best rider." It all depends on what you are measuring. I imagine that MX guys are better on a MX track than an off road guy would be. Same for off road.

Hell if the criteria were Harley riders the "best" rider would be the guy who can polish his chrome the best and can coordinate the fringe vest with the chaps. Don't forget the proper selection of the right sounding straight pipes. You can't be a self respecting rider without those.:lol:

It's all relative.

All this popcorn, but where are the fireworks? Talk about false advertising.

The main problem with this thread is how do you define "best rider." It all depends on what you are measuring. I imagine that MX guys are better on a MX track than an off road guy would be. Same for off road.

Hell if the criteria were Harley riders the "best" rider would be the guy who can polish his chrome the best and can coordinate the fringe vest with the chaps. Don't forget the proper selection of the right sounding straight pipes. You can't be a self respecting rider without those.:lol:

It's all relative.

What about the "fender lizards" that sit on the back of the bike :noidea: gotta have one of those in there too!:thumb:

All I got to say is "Ricky Dietrich" The guy was subbing on the Monster kawi ride last year and pulling consistent top 10 finishes beating out regular factory MX guys and then overalling 3+ hour WORC races the next weekend or sometimes the same weekend. That is a universal rider right there.

Oh and you want to see Fireworks, WG is going to be my firework launcher holder on the next outing...

#1 I HATE SAND WASHES!!!

OK how about a rock wash with a little sand.
royalflushk.jpg