South Who Knows Rattlesnake Canyon ?

Tim,
1) Is the 250 down also, or would butthead get butthurt if he wasn't invited?
2) I'll let you ride the 09TE if you would like to get out before your bike is back together. Unless you would rather ride a 02 YZ250 that T2 is never on and/or I will "NEVER again" bring on a ride that involves P841 Jr. Jr.
Just a friendly jesture.....:cheers::hifive:

Butthead will not be riding until after football season.:prof: And thanks for the jesture, but if I spend a day riding, that's a day away from wrenching on my scooter. :noidea:
Well, maybe you were waiting on a part or something and you couldn't wrench on your scooter. A day of riding and having saftey meetings, beats a day of drinking beer on the couch thinking about riding and wishing them dam parts were next day air.

Bolt - not good enough to tell you much about it. I've been up it twice.... over it once last year (with TIMO, BTW hows the leg? :smirk:) and lost once... :shocked: ...many moons ago...

TIMO - REZRide = hadn't gotten much (none actually) feedback on it. With all the recent ride info going on I'm not sure when i should do it. was considering going this weeked to Bolts gig but I'm leary about the heat... heard it's supposed to climb back up again by the weekend.

ROLLS - Bolts got a ride this weekend and am assuming he's wanting to take that journey....
My bike is is also torn down. Just doing normal maintainence, but I'm lacking in motivation to get it done. Too busy riding the street bike. :ride:

Well, maybe you were waiting on a part or something and you couldn't wrench on your scooter. A day of riding and having saftey meetings, beats a day of drinking beer on the couch thinking about riding and wishing them dam parts were next day air.
Not waiting on parts yet.Summer 2012 006.JPGSummer 2012 006.JPGSummer 2012 007.JPG

I vote the REZ... a) never been... b) closer to RSC... c) would be fun to meet you grizzly bears in your natural environment !

Of this group I only know Big Dan & Gary so far.
And here I was at your rock toss. :pout:

Would Nov 10 or 11 work for you guys ? REZ ?

Sounds like a good pre-T-Day ride.:thumb:

Not waiting on parts yet.View attachment 9636View attachment 9636View attachment 9637

And here I was at your rock toss. :pout:

Sounds like a good pre-T-Day ride.:thumb:

OK, I understand but the offer was there! And still is! How about a "lets get wet behind the ears Rez" out on Saturday ride. Easy swing around Stoddard all the ghay stuff, since its to far to meet jeff and company at means dry lake in JV. I would love to hook up with him then but I have on offer from Socal, "Paul" for a DS and/or Green from Silverwood to BB or drag Rez through the Dez. I wouldn't ask Rez to do Silverwood on Saturday, but he would die on "Rohdondra ridge" or whatever they call it and then he would cry the rest of it out on dishpan. And then I have another offer from Jeff at the end of the month. I need to shake down the Beta more now that its back from the shop and had a couple issues.
Very cool.... I know exactly who you are now. I am terrible at connecting real people to these website names. I won't forget again Tim !

Correction: Of this group I only know Big Dan & Gary & Tim so far. :rocker:

That means you know one of my boys, P841 Jr. Jr, (but not on here much) and one of the Twins as well. Johnrunner I think, or was it mmjrsport? Nah, it was John, he was in my wadders dropping the big stones.

One minute I am feeling all sorry for Palmer cause he can't make the much talked about Oct 20th ride. So I make a special effort to try include him on some rides... and it turns out he is so friggin popular he doesn't have any time or interest in me anyway ! Boy do I feel like stale cheese ! :cry:

Hey Gary I think I dropped a few stones that day too. And not the ones in the buckets. :lol:

Who would have guessed Johnrunner was the dude in the waders ! :thumb:

Oh hell... Geek, CDA, REZ, Rack, Sun do I already know you guys too ?

One minute I am feeling all sorry for Palmer cause he can't make the much talked about Oct 20th ride. So I make a special effort to try include him on some rides... and it turns out he is so friggin popular he doesn't have any time or interest in me anyway ! Boy do I feel like stale cheese ! :cry:

Hey Gary I think I dropped a few stones that day too. And not the ones in the buckets. :lol:

:devil:

I was wondering the same thing. I've met sooo many "guys" riding both dirt and street, that I cant keep up with all the names and faces:picard: I had no idea Johnrunner was your Son Palmer.

Jeff where do you live? Are you married? Do you have kids? Do you belong to a D37 club? Not trying to be nosey, just curious.

Yup that was me! :D

I was wondering the same thing. I've met sooo many "guys" riding both dirt and street, that I cant keep up with all the names and faces:picard: I had no idea Johnrunner was your Son Palmer.

Jeff where do you live? Are you married? Do you have kids? Do you belong to a D37 club? Not trying to be nosey, just curious.

:picard: :lol::smirk: